- Quality Management Body of Knowledge
- Content Management Committees
- Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
- Webinar Recordings
- Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
- Watson Webinar Series - Managing for Quality
- Do you want to know how to coach business leaders in making better decisions, interpreting operational data, and applying quality as the means to improve organizational performance? Is it your personal responsibility to formulate or lead quality activities in your company? This lecture series by Dr. Gregory H. Watson is intended to help the organization-wide leader of the quality function improve their capacity to advise executives in the important matter of making decisions to enhance overall quality.
Though a recent acquisition I became aware of the Shingo model. Was surprised the current BoK only has ...
What was your acquisition? How did you learn about the Shingo model? Was it a book?
And, Would you consider ...
This past year has moved us collectively about a decade forward in applied tech. This sounds like a ...
Thank your for the link to the Small business discussion thread. While we resist making separate BoKs by ...
It seems that I only use tools in combinations. Years ago I noted that each issue analysis or ...
Thank you for the points you make. I have intuitively felt these 3 stages apply, but you put it into words very ...
I like your three stage model for problem-solving and I think I have intuitively approached most major ...
I have a perspective on this "singularity of tool selection" approach. Ishikawa and Kume both ...
Your post brings to mind a few things.
First of all, it took 5 years to realize the use of integrated tool ...
Thank you for your 'string' If we can find out what others do, we may find more commonality than you expect.
2. Key Observations/Data Collection [P]
3. Data Analysis> ...
I am preparing for the exam also. Thanks everyone for the responses. I am studying the CMQ-OE ...
I also recommend CMQ/OE primer from Quality Council of Indiana. They also provide Certified ...
Here are some practical suggestions. Make sure you ...
As an engineer I recommend looking at the quality characteristics required in the physical ...
I have spearheaded projects on Disamatic Lines for Grey Iron/ Nodular ...
Yes, your implementation is what Grace referred to as perhaps a level 3 application. ...
I seem to ...
- I would center some time in explaining the Why of ...
Webinar Speaker Submission Packet
The Quality Management Division of ASQ is always looking for webinar speakers. We have a robust 14 week process for ensuring relevant content that is marketed appropriately prior to the day of the webinar.
(Click to Enlarge)
Date Created: 05/28/2020 01:42 PM
Managing for Quality
Webinar Series from Dr. Gregory H. Watson
This series of lectures sponsored by the Quality Management Division takes a deep look at the changing role of quality management professionals from the early days of modern management and ...
Date Created: 04/04/2020 09:57 AM
Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
Quality Management Division Peer Reviewed Quarterly Journal
2019 Fal l
Date Created: 03/10/2020 12:16 PM
Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
Chair – Peggy Milz
Chair Elect – Denis Devos
Secretary – Michael Hirt
Immediate Past Chair – Jerry Rice
Vice Chair Finance – Karen Ambrosic-Tolf
Vice Chair Governance and Operations – Daniel ...
Date Created: 11/29/2019 06:29 PM
Quality Management Forum Author Submission Packet
QMD Webinar Presenter Submission Packet
Healthcare Quality and Improvement Committee
Howard Jones Award
The Roger Berger Award
The Partners In Quality Award
Convey lifelong quality related knowledge through information methods and tools that add value to organizations, society and individuals.
A community where people, organizations and society are engaged in continual improvement.
History of the ASQ Quality Management Division