- Quality Management Body of Knowledge
- Content Management Committees
- Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
- Webinar Recordings
- Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
- Watson Webinar Series - Managing for Quality
- Do you want to know how to coach business leaders in making better decisions, interpreting operational data, and applying quality as the means to improve organizational performance? Is it your personal responsibility to formulate or lead quality activities in your company? This lecture series by Dr. Gregory H. Watson is intended to help the organization-wide leader of the quality function improve their capacity to advise executives in the important matter of making decisions to enhance overall quality.
I have read this book and believe that it represents "horribly inept" academic. First she constructs a ...
Now I really want to read the book to understand the author and the comments on the book.
Do you think it would be worth my time to provide a detailed rebuttal to Bettina Warzechna's ...
This is a most interesting "thinking experiment!"
When I was consulting to Nokia Mobile Phones in the ...
Interesting topic and certainly a great challenge. Have you seen the Clubhouse social network? It is an ...
Thanks for your sharing. It's very helpful to me.
Hope you are doing well. Thanks so much for this outstanding contribution! In my opinion, this ...
Thanks for your ...
My company invested time & money by providing the ...
What do you need to change?
What do you need to change to?
How are you ...
Ask them about Cost of Quality ... Cost of Non Quality.
- What do they think of CoQ ?
- Are they using it ? ...
I would ask them if they feel the company has a strong Quality Culture or if they would consider their ...
How do they demonstrate the commitment to Quality?
How do they ...
Webinar Speaker Submission Packet
The Quality Management Division of ASQ is always looking for webinar speakers. We have a robust 14 week process for ensuring relevant content that is marketed appropriately prior to the day of the webinar.
(Click to Enlarge)
Date Created: 05/28/2020 01:42 PM
Managing for Quality
Webinar Series from Dr. Gregory H. Watson
This series of lectures sponsored by the Quality Management Division takes a deep look at the changing role of quality management professionals from the early days of modern management and ...
Date Created: 04/04/2020 09:57 AM
Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
Quality Management Division Peer Reviewed Quarterly Journal
2019 Fal l
Date Created: 03/10/2020 12:16 PM
Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
Chair – Peggy Milz
Chair Elect – Denis Devos
Secretary – Michael Hirt
Immediate Past Chair – Jerry Rice
Vice Chair Finance – Karen Ambrosic-Tolf
Vice Chair Governance and Operations – Daniel ...
Date Created: 11/29/2019 06:29 PM
Quality Management Forum Author Submission Packet
QMD Webinar Presenter Submission Packet
Healthcare Quality and Improvement Committee
Howard Jones Award
The Roger Berger Award
The Partners In Quality Award
Convey lifelong quality related knowledge through information methods and tools that add value to organizations, society and individuals.
A community where people, organizations and society are engaged in continual improvement.
History of the ASQ Quality Management Division