- Quality Management Body of Knowledge
- Content Management Committees
- Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
- Webinar Recordings
- Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
- Watson Webinar Series - Managing for Quality
- Do you want to know how to coach business leaders in making better decisions, interpreting operational data, and applying quality as the means to improve organizational performance? Is it your personal responsibility to formulate or lead quality activities in your company? This lecture series by Dr. Gregory H. Watson is intended to help the organization-wide leader of the quality function improve their capacity to advise executives in the important matter of making decisions to enhance overall quality.
As an engineer I recommend looking at the quality characteristics required in the physical ...
I have spearheaded projects on Disamatic Lines for Grey Iron/ Nodular ...
Yes, your implementation is what Grace referred to as perhaps a level 3 application. ...
I seem to ...
- I would center some time in explaining the Why of ...
Stakeholder engagement is an excellent technique for strengthening process control.
Although I appreciate what Girish has commented, I don't think it is really on point with your ...
Yesterday, I was discussing how AI-related technologies relate to the chain of customers. ...
I think there is not a straight forward answer to this situation. One thing to consider is that 4.4. in ...
Many organizations that are automating their "enterprise business system" create a similar ...
Congratulations on switching over to the automated Quality Portal.
Keep it simple, by adopting the ...
In a recent surveillance remote audit, the host company used a 360⁰ revolving ...
This is a great question for a survey. Allow me to start with an observation from Finland. Most of the ...
I tend to agree with Greg especially with regard to organizational spending because of COVID-19. We ...
Hey Luis, you have touched a much needed topic for discussion. I also share your point of view regarding ...
The president wanted to be ISO 9001 certified. He ...
Thank you very much for sharing this experience aimed at family firms. I will thoroughly review the ...
The similarities should not be surprising. Please remember that Imai summarizes what he sees in ...
Webinar Speaker Submission Packet
The Quality Management Division of ASQ is always looking for webinar speakers. We have a robust 14 week process for ensuring relevant content that is marketed appropriately prior to the day of the webinar.
(Click to Enlarge)
Date Created: 05/28/2020 01:42 PM
Managing for Quality
Webinar Series from Dr. Gregory H. Watson
This series of lectures sponsored by the Quality Management Division takes a deep look at the changing role of quality management professionals from the early days of modern management and ...
Date Created: 04/04/2020 09:57 AM
Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
Quality Management Division Peer Reviewed Quarterly Journal
2019 Fal l
Date Created: 03/10/2020 12:16 PM
Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
Chair – Peggy Milz
Chair Elect – Denis Devos
Secretary – Michael Hirt
Immediate Past Chair – Jerry Rice
Vice Chair Finance – Karen Ambrosic-Tolf
Vice Chair Governance and Operations – Daniel ...
Date Created: 11/29/2019 06:29 PM
Quality Management Forum Author Submission Packet
QMD Webinar Presenter Submission Packet
Healthcare Quality and Improvement Committee
Howard Jones Award
The Roger Berger Award
The Partners In Quality Award
Convey lifelong quality related knowledge through information methods and tools that add value to organizations, society and individuals.
A community where people, organizations and society are engaged in continual improvement.
History of the ASQ Quality Management Division