- Quality Management Body of Knowledge
- Content Management Committees
- Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
- Webinar Recordings
- Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
- Watson Webinar Series - Managing for Quality
- Do you want to know how to coach business leaders in making better decisions, interpreting operational data, and applying quality as the means to improve organizational performance? Is it your personal responsibility to formulate or lead quality activities in your company? This lecture series by Dr. Gregory H. Watson is intended to help the organization-wide leader of the quality function improve their capacity to advise executives in the important matter of making decisions to enhance overall quality.
The Kirkpatrick Model is probably the best-known model for analyzing and evaluating the results of training ...
One suggestion: Record/upload your RU point(s) in the recertification journal as soon a RU point is ...
If the other two don't work out, I'm interested in the textbook as well. I'm in Texas and am willing to pay for ...
Quality Management has to be involved in all levels in an organization. For that level and lower, make sure ...
An excellent initiative!
However, I was about to start the survey when i found the first questions you ...
To answer the question ...
Webinar Speaker Submission Packet
The Quality Management Division of ASQ is always looking for webinar speakers. We have a robust 14 week process for ensuring relevant content that is marketed appropriately prior to the day of the webinar.
(Click to Enlarge)
Date Created: 05/28/2020 01:42 PM
Managing for Quality
Webinar Series from Dr. Gregory H. Watson
This series of lectures sponsored by the Quality Management Division takes a deep look at the changing role of quality management professionals from the early days of modern management and ...
Date Created: 04/04/2020 09:57 AM
Quality Management Forum - Back Issues
Quality Management Division Peer Reviewed Quarterly Journal
2019 Fal l
Date Created: 03/10/2020 12:16 PM
Quality Management Division Leadership Team (2020-2021)
Chair – Peggy Milz
Chair Elect – Denis Devos
Secretary – Michael Hirt
Immediate Past Chair – Jerry Rice
Vice Chair Finance – Karen Ambrosic-Tolf
Vice Chair Governance and Operations – Daniel ...
Date Created: 11/29/2019 06:29 PM
Quality Management Forum Author Submission Packet
QMD Webinar Presenter Submission Packet
Healthcare Quality and Improvement Committee
Howard Jones Award
The Roger Berger Award
The Partners In Quality Award
Convey lifelong quality related knowledge through information methods and tools that add value to organizations, society and individuals.
A community where people, organizations and society are engaged in continual improvement.
History of the ASQ Quality Management Division