https://my.asq.org/communities/files/244/5295 moreon 04/02/2020 01:59 PM
April 9 @ 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm *NOTE the later start time. 100% virtual (WebEx) – no networking session. SPEAKER: Cyndi (Crother) Laurin, PhD TOPIC: Moving the Frontline Forward: Engage Your Employees to Create an Optimal Customer Outcome through Improving the Manager Experience ABSTRACT: While innovative products are the primary focus of most ... moreon 04/02/2020 01:57 PM
Chair’s Message- April 2020 by Robert ‘QualityBob’ Mitchell COVID-19: The ASQ Phoenix Section leadership wants to assure you that we are monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation closely and are working to ensure we meet the needs of our members as well as provide for the health and safety of our volunteers. This unprecedented health ... moreon 04/02/2020 01:53 PM
- The Phoenix section (0704) of ASQ was chartered on July 1, 1957.
- The ASQ Phoenix section consists of more than 850 professional members and more than 90 student members, primarily in the greater Phoenix area
- Industries: Our members represent a wide variety of industries, as indicated by the diversity of topics in our monthly meetings
- Mission: Our section mission is to foster personal and professional relationships, and connections while providing our members with the skills, competencies and knowledge necessary to drive continuous improvement.
- ASQ Phoenix sponsors professional development activities like monthly program meetings, certification prep courses, workshops and seminars as well as face-to-face and online networking opportunities.
- ASQ Phoenix has social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Follow us at 'ASQ Phoenix'.
Chair-elect: Jim Steele email@example.com