While not necessarily a training course, I'm very interested in how companies track external ...
Sorry for the lengthy time in responding. I did reach out to our training group in my company and they had ...
Phoenix Section Nomination Petition
Nominations for an elected position require a petition signed by 10 Phoenix Section "Professional" (individual, senior, fellow) members in good standing.
The signed nomination petitions are to be emailed to the Section Chair ...
Date Created: 09/30/2020 12:28 PM
Job Search Websites - AZ
Health & Biomed Jobs
Date Created: 05/18/2020 01:07 PM
Date Created: 05/18/2020 01:05 PM
List of AZ Companies
Lists of AZ companies
Phoenix Business Journal Book of Lists
Date Created: 05/18/2020 01:02 PM
- The Phoenix section (0704) of ASQ was chartered on July 1, 1957.
- The ASQ Phoenix section consists of more than 700 professional members and more than 50 student members, primarily in the greater Phoenix area
- Industries: Our members represent a wide variety of industries, as indicated by the diversity of topics in our monthly meetings.
- Mission: Our section mission is to foster personal and professional relationships, and connections while providing our members with the skills, competencies, and knowledge necessary to drive continuous improvement.
- ASQ Phoenix sponsors professional development activities like monthly program meetings, certification prep courses, workshops, seminars, F2F and online networking opportunities.
- Social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Follow us at 'ASQ Phoenix'.
- ASQ Phoenix ASU Student Branch
Chair-elect: Jim Steele firstname.lastname@example.org
or ASQ Phoenix Leadership Team