Phoenix Section Nomination Petition
Nominations for an elected position require a petition signed by 10 Phoenix Section "Regular" members (Professional, Senior, Fellow, Honorary) in good standing with the Society.
The signed nomination petitions are to be emailed ...
Date Created: 09/30/2020 05:28 PM
Job Search Websites - AZ
Health & Biomed Jobs
Date Created: 05/18/2020 06:07 PM
Date Created: 05/18/2020 06:05 PM
List of AZ Companies
Lists of AZ companies
Phoenix Business Journal Book of Lists
Date Created: 05/18/2020 06:02 PM
- The Phoenix section (0704) of ASQ was chartered on July 1, 1957.
- The ASQ Phoenix section consists of more than 600 professional members and more than 30 student members, primarily in the greater Phoenix area
- Mission: Our section's mission is to foster personal and professional relationships, and connections while providing our members with the skills, competencies, and knowledge necessary to drive continuous improvement.
- ASQ Phoenix sponsors professional development activities like monthly program meetings, workshops, and networking opportunities.
- Social media presence on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram. Follow us at 'ASQ Phoenix'.
- ASU Student Branch
Program Chair: Vic Nanda
or email us by clicking here: ASQ Phoenix Leadership Team
See the entire 2023 Section Leadership Team here: https://my.asq.org/communities/files/244/11349