Check out our YouTube channel!
Listen to Sanja Monteiro interview experts such as Mr. Peter Merrill on Innovation in Action podcast series.
We celebrate and thank our dedicated volunteer members and ASQ staff that strive to continuously advance our Innovation Mission. Together, we ARE innovation!
Every interested, capable, innovative, and productive volunteer is welcomed to be a part of our Innovation technical community. Our efforts are as successful as we all make them. To quote Peter Merrill, "Innovation is a team sport". So is volunteering in ASQ Innovation. Everyone will gain what each of us gives, so please volunteer to join in the great work that delivers Innovation thought and method to our profession, to ASQ, and to the world!
Please JOIN ASQ Innovation TC do great work for the Innovation Mission! These links below will put you in contact with an Innovation committee chair that will engage you to discover your interests and match you to an Innovation workstream:
- Contact our Program Committee to establish Collaborations, Partnerships, and Sponsorships. Proposals are ALWAYS WELCOME.
- Contact our Conferences Committee to be part of Innovation conference planning and operation.
- Contact our Speakers Committee for presentation at an Innovation workshop, conference, or webinar.
- Contact our Membership Committee to volunteer to contribute to one of our Innovation workstreams.
- Contribute to our Innovation Division Newsletter.
Join Our Community: Please join the Innovation team to help execute the Innovation Mission! Request to be added today via email@example.com, and sign up for Innovation Division when you renew your ASQ membership!
2023 Innovation Team – Officers
|Ms. Jackie Jolly||Secretary|
|Larry Miller <LarryMillerForASQ@gmail.com>||Immediate Past Chair & Nominations Chair|
2023 Innovation Team – Executive Advisors & Founding Leaders
|Dr. Rhonda Farrell||Executive Advisor|
|Jane Keathley||Executive Advisor|
|Ron Makar||Executive Advisor|
|Peter Merrill||Co-Chair iBoK|
|Jim Nelson||Co-Chair iBoK|
|Tracy Owens||Executive Advisor|
2023 Innovation Team – Committee Leaders and Volunteers
|Zakariya Al-Helal||myASQ, iBoK||Kimberly Johnson||Section Liaison|
|Mark Alarik||Executive Programs||Sharon McNair||iBoK Committee|
|Lila Carden||Process Improvement||Ved Munbodh||Innovation Tools, Content|
|Tim Dalton||Appointments Chair||Katelyn O'Gorman||Data Visualization|
|Mingxuan Fan||Volunteer||Imran Rana||Newsletter Chair|
|Cyndy Fuchigami||Membership Chair||Stephanie Thompson||NextGen Chair|
|Akilesh Gulati||Conference Chair|
Open Opportunities: Career Pathing, Social Media
2023 Innovation Team – TCC DCI Segment Leaders
|Frank Murdock||Segment Leader|
|Stephanie Gaulding||Segment Facilitator|
|Barbara Peck, Cara Fitzgerald||Segment Manager / Support|
Innovation Technical Community History of Leadership
- 2022: Mr. Larry Miller
- 2021: Dr. Rhonda Farrell
- 2020: Mr. Dan Jones
- 2019: Mr. Jose Valdivia
- 2018: Mr. Tracy Owens
- 2017: Ms. Jane Keathley
- 2016: Mr. Ian Meggarrey
- 2015: Mr. Peter Merrill (Earned ASQ Division / TC Status)
- 2013 - 2014: ASQ Innovation Special Interest Group Status
- 2010 - 2012: ASQ QMD Technical Committee Status (Jane Keathley)
Driving Company-Wide Innovation with Quality Tools
How Simple Tools Can Innovate
Date Created: 04/21/2020 11:02 PM
How Emotional Intelligence Leads to Innovation
Innovation Starts with Feeling
Date Created: 04/21/2020 10:56 PM
Have Your Team Innovate - Stop Being Ineffective
An Innovative Approach to Team Effectiveness
Date Created: 04/21/2020 10:52 PM
"My" CI Program
An Innovative Proposition in Continuous Improvement
Date Created: 04/21/2020 10:46 PM
Vision: To lead the development of innovation thought and practice in our ASQ community, and to share these things in ways that benefit our professional quality world at large.
Mission: To realize the Innovation Vision by working:
1. To publish the ASQ Innovation Body of Knowledge (IBOK), to guide education and credentialing for Innovation expertise.
2. To deliver Innovation thought and practice through consistent presence online and in-person. This means speaking engagements, collaborative workshops, and ASQ conferences.
3. To welcome and engage collaborative partnership with ASQ member units to advance the Innovation Vision.
4. To welcome and engage collaborative partnership with organizations that associate with ASQ.