By joining “The Mighty CSD”, you are now part of a world-wide community of quality professionals dedicated to fostering effective customer-supplier relationships.
Our mission: The Customer-Supplier Division empowers the people, communities, and organizations of the world to achieve excellence through quality customer-supplier relationships.
How do we achieve this mission?
- Each of our newsletters contain technical articles that provide useful information that our community members can apply right away
- Our webinars present reviews of core concepts as well as case studies of best practices and innovative applications of quality tools to customer-supplier relationships
- CSD-sponsored sessions at technical conferences, including the World Conference on Quality and Improvement, not only provide valuable technical content but promote networking opportunities with other community members as well as with CSD’s leadership team
- Our myASQ community fosters direct communication between members of our community, where anyone can ask questions or participate in discussions
We’re always interested in your ideas and would welcome your input. If you would like to get involved with CSD or have ideas for new technical content, we’d love to hear from you.
Chair, Customer-Supplier Division
Anticipating Disruption in Supply Chain
A presentation by Russ Snyder on anticipating disruption in supply chain.
Year two of the pandemic demonstrated that a second surge of Covid cases around the globe is disrupting countries that did not get affected the first time like ...
Date Created: 01/24/2023 10:25 PM
Global Customer Supplier Collaboration – Driving innovation to new heights
A presentation by Dr. Rhonda Farrell on harnessing externally sourced innovations to drive collaboration, increase competitiveness, and unlock new business opportunities to optimize costs and reduce total cost of ownership. ...
Date Created: 01/28/2022 03:41 PM
Strap Packaging for Holding Heavy Objects and Experience in New Supplier Development
A presentation by Srihari Chodagiri sharing the story of developing a local supplier. The success of this project led to the local vendor becoming the preferred supplier of strapping material for smelters in the Middle Eastern ...
Date Created: 04/20/2021 02:54 PM
Supplier Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) What Software Does and Does Not Work and Why
A discussion with John Cachat about lessons learned about how companies are trying to manage the Supplier PPAP Process, including PLM, Supplier Portals, Project Management.
John M. Cachat has over 40 years of experience in the ...
Date Created: 12/01/2020 03:18 PM
The Customer - Supplier Division empowers the people, communities, and organizations of the world to achieve excellence through quality customer - supplier relationships.
The Customer - Supplier Division will be the thought leader and community of choice for individuals and organizations seeking excellence through quality customer - supplier relationships.
- RELEVANCY by providing the right information to the right place at the right time.
- ENGAGEMENT through diverse exchange of perspectives, views and ideas.