Recorded on August 26, 2021
Are you searching for a strategy to meet your organization’s training goals without devoting resources to on-site instructors or printed learning materials?
This talk will provide an approach to use virtual training to develop employee skill sets and align them with the organization’s policies and procedures. Learn elements and techniques that offer the best return on your training investment.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- An internal training developer or independent service provider who develops and delivers client training.
- A manager, supervisor, or team lead working with either an internal trainer or vendor to design and facilitate effective competency training.
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- How to differentiate virtual training approaches from face-to-face learning techniques.
- Identify various elements that should be present to implement an informative and engaging experience for employees.
- An 8-step process for planning, developing, testing, promoting, and delivering engaging and thought-provoking content.