Question #1: Where are you putting your focus? Shifting problems to outcomes
With Ann-Marie Flinn
June 2, 2021 at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern
(Advance registration is required)
The mark of a successful organization is not whether it has problems, it’s whether it has the same problems as it did last year. When a crisis hits, we are forced to confront the truth about how our systems work (or doesn’t work). The places where things could be done better or more efficiently become glaringly obvious. You’ve tried to solve many of these problems in the past only to come back to the same issues. Mindset is critical for peak performance and shifting one’s focus from a problem mindset to an outcome and outcome mindset.
When people and organizations shift their focus from problems to outcomes, something amazing happens within the culture of the workplace - and in people's lives. Leaders and teams co-create, engage, and collaborate. Change becomes the fuel that empowers innovation and a high performing business.
This talk is about focus, the next two are about relating well and moving past reactions.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- An organizational manager
- A leader looking to grow a positive workplace culture
- A human resource leader
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!
In this informative 3-part webinar, you will learn:
- Learn Three Vital Questions that shifts and transforms relationships and thought process
- Understand and recognize the two mindsets: how one creates empowerment and innovation and how the other creates drama and a problem-reactive state
- Identify your reactive and fear-based thought process and learn to shift to more empowering and effective ways of leading