45 minutes lecture with 15 minutes Q&A
Do you want to gain insight into the forces affecting the future of Managing for Quality? Each lecture in this series will highlight a specific trend and how it will influence the practice of quality in the coming decades. Do you need to know where quality is going?
This webinar is for you if you are:
- The most senior quality leader in your organization
- A business leader who influences organizational purpose, strategic intent, and strategy formulation.
- Interested in understanding how macroeconomic indicators can be used to distort economic factors and thereby create a social loss.
(Advance Registration is Required)
This talk will discuss how the economic indicators of national performance are actually encouraging poor quality in a country. The presentation will be enlightening for non-economists as it dissects how a national economy is measured using classical economic indicators and how this measurement system actually masks a lack of quality in many of the economic sectors.
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Discover how macroeconomic performance of nations is evaluated.
- Learn Macro-Quality initiatives can influence industrial economic policy.
- See what you can do to advance economic conditions in your nation.