Does everyone understand the executive team’s strategy?
Are you measuring and monitoring the correct KPIs?
Is your annual budget disconnected from your strategy?
This talk will cover:
- How strategy maps and their companion balanced scorecards communicate strategic objectives with target-setting to help cross-functional employee teams align their behavior to the strategy and better collaborate.
- How to design a strategy map and identify the strategy’s required projects or core process improvements which lead to selecting KPIs.
- How to differentiate strategic KPIs from operational performance indicators which cascade downward from the strategic KPIs.
- How to deploy a “quick start” implementation in two days to iteratively expand to a balanced scorecard production system in a few weeks.
(advance registration is required)
This webinar is for you if you are:
- Financial officers and controllers
- Managerial and cost accountants
- Financial and business analysts
- Budget managers
- Strategic planners
- Marketing and sales managers
- Supply chain analysts
- Risk managers
- CIO and information technology staff
- Board of Directors
- To understand the origins of the balance scorecard.
- To learn how to design a strategy map.
- To learn how to define appropriate key performance indicators (KPIs).
- To determine how to apply targets of KPIs for motivation and incentives.
Gary began his career as a strategic planner with FMC’s Link-Belt Division and then served as Financial Controller and Operations Manager. In 1981 Gary began his management consulting career first with Deloitte consulting, and then in 1988 with KPMG consulting. In 1992 Gary headed the National Cost Management Consulting Services for Electronic Data Systems (EDS) now part of HP. From 1997 until 2013 Gary was a Principal Consultant with SAS, a leading provider of business analytics software.