ASQ Members & Non-Members- $449
ASQ Unemployed Members - $225** (also includes Furloughed/Under-employed Members)
**Note: To obtain access to the Unemployed Ticket option, please contact:
Mark Lindsey; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
LOCATION - Delivered via Webinar (Virtual live instructor led course).
SESSIONS/DATES - 13 sessions. Thursdays, February 11 to May 6, 2021
6:00 PM – 9:00 PM PST
TOPICS COVERED - Organization-wide Planning and Deployment; Organizational Process Management and Measures; Team Management; Define; Measure; Analyze; Improve; Control; Design for Six Sigma Framework and Methodologies; Practice Exam Questions and Tips.
REFERENCE MATERIALS - Instructors will present and provide >1000 slides during the sessions. One of the below Textbooks is recommended as Exam is open book and complements the slides.
• CSSBB Primer + Solution Text, Quality Council of Indiana. Order online at www.qualitycouncil.com.
• The Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Handbook. Order online at www.asq.org
TI 30X IIS Statistical Calculator (recommended). Cost is approx. $17.00 at retailers.
Mark Lindsey: email@example.com
Ned Schneider firstname.lastname@example.org
EXAM - Participants who complete the course will receive a Course Completion Certification. Exam can be taken any time after completing the course. To register for the Exam, go to http://www.asq.org. Exam is offered 6 times per year.
- Organization-wide Planning and Deployment
- Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Team Management; Define; Measure; Analyze
- Improve; Control
- Design for Six Sigma Framework and Methodologies
- Practice Exam Questions and Tips