Our leadership and volunteer teams span the globe and holds roles across many industries, standards bodies, and are prolific in their service to the broader community.
Join us so that we can hear about your biggest challenges, share some quick tips of the INNOVATION trade, and most of all learn how we can best elevate you to your next success!
We ask for you to share what's most important to you as an outcome within the RSVP form: https://tinyurl.com/innovation-nextgen-2021
ASQ Innovation TC Officers: Chair-Elect: Mr. Larry Miller Secretary: Mr. Imran Rana Treasurer: Ms. Krystle Ziegler, Past Chair & Nominations: Mr. Dan Jones
ASQ Innovation TC Executive Advisors: Jane Keathley, Ron Makar, Peter Merrill, Jim Nelson, Tracy Owens
ASQ Innovation TC Leaders & Micro-Volunteers: Body of Knowledge: Jim Nelson, Peter Merrill; Certification: Jane Keathley; Conferences: Rajeev Chadha, Akilesh Gulati, Dr. Mahmoud Rawan; BLOGs: Reese Eskridge; Executive Programs: Mark Alarik; Innovation in Action: Sanja Monteiro; Internal Initiatives: Lila Carden, Tim Dalton, Rebecca Mott, Katelyn O’Gorman; Newsletter Editor: Imran Rana; Next Gen Leaders / Students: Mr. David Greer, Mr. Akilesh Varma Kosuri, Ms. Sharie Roesner; Outreach: Dr. Rhonda Farrell; Section / TC / Strategic Partnership Liaisons: Kimberly Johnson; Tools: Ved Munbodh, Anil Reddy Sanikommu; Webinars: Dawn Hashemi; iBOK Committee: ; ASQ DCI Segment Personnel: Segment Leader: Grace Duffy; Segment Facilitator: Polly LeBarron; Segment Managers: Katie Chitwood, Barbara Peck
ASQ Innovation TC YouTube Channel Library
Follow Us on Social Media & Engage with Our Community Members in myASQ
- myASQ: https://my.asq.org/communities/home/175
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ASQinnovation/
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/asqinnovation/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/asq-innovation-technical-community
- Twitter: @asqinnovation
Do you have a message you want to share?
Our team of experienced member leaders has over 1,000 hours of presentation experience and over 10,000 pages of published material. Let us talk with you about spreading your message of innovation to a growing audience of like-minded and curious individuals. Please write to Mr. Tracy email@example.com to discuss your ideas or plans and we will help you develop, publish, present, or enhance your story. You can get your name in print or in a program this year!
2021 Opportunities to collaborate, contribute, and engage include the following:
- Innovation TC Partnership or Sponsorship liaison or event leader
- Innovation in Action Series liaison or content provider
- Innovation Tool Presentation / Workshop presenter
- Innovation TC micro Volunteer or member leader
- Innovation TC Conference or Webinar Speaker
- Next Generation Leader / Student Mentoring
- Innovation TC Newsletter contributor