- Support Operations Environmental/Sustainability efforts by:
- Analyzing monthly utility/energy data, investigating changes, validating the energy projects, and reporting on the energy improvement projects
- Defining the process for identifying the environmental aspects and impacts of each area.
- Evaluate the compliance of required legal and other environmental requirements Uponor subscribes.
- Evaluate changes in processes and their impact on legal or other requirements
- Perform environmental reporting as required
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the management systems that Uponor subscribes. Activities would include, but not limited to, are:
- Directing, maintaining, and improving the internal audit program
- Conducting training/counseling/auditing for all levels of plant personnel in the interpretation of the IMS requirements.
- Leading activities and preparations related to the certification audits for all applicable BLD-NA sites, including ensuring any non-conformances are effectively addressed.
- Directing the risk management review
- Providing oversight of Corrective Action and Preventative Action (CAPA) process and execution
- Maintaining and improving the cloud-based system and related training/work instructions as it relates to the internal IMS functions.
- Identify and drive continuous improvement project around the IMS kpi metrics such
- Work with management to define the requirements for controlling the documents and records needed to maintain an effective management system.
- Proactively review and recommend changes in quality practices, programs and initiatives, consistent with ISO standards and the Company Vision.
Seeks out opportunities to contribute to the business success through proactive involvement in team initiatives
- Bachelors degree in scientific, technical or business field
- 3 or more years of experience coordinating a certified management system (ISO9001, 14001, 45001, 50001) system in a manufacturing environment
- Trained lead auditor in one or more of the management systems
- Knowledge of quality tools such as 8D, 5-Why, Fish-bone, etc.
- Basic knowledge of environmental regulatory requirements such as CAA, RCRA, CWA, etc.
- Experience in writing procedures and work instructions for a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in training and auditing.
- Strong mathematical and analytical ability to develop and maintain relevant metrics
- Must have the ability to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or government
- Direct experience in multiple management systems
- Experience in leading improvement projects
- Experience with fulfilling environmental regulations
- Experience with energy management systems
- Experience configuring cloud-based software
Certificates, Licenses and Registrations:
ASQ Quality Auditor a plus
Six Sigma Greenbelt certification a plus