Topic: The Future of Enterprise Software
Date: 11 Oct 2023, 5:30 - 8:30 pm MST
In-Person Place: Rock Bottom Restaurant and Brewery, 1001 16th St, Denver, CO
Virtual Registrants will receive a link the day before the Meeting
5:30pm Registration / Networking
6:00pm Business Meeting & Dinner
- Topic: The Future of Enterprise Software
With technology, emerging trends can cause huge disruptions that get a lot of attention
Attracting attention doesn’t necessarily mean that a technology is worth adopting.
Let’s discuss key trends that will influence the future of enterprise software and how you might anticipate how these technologies will affect your industry
When all is said and done, a day in the life of supply chain professionals will be impacted less by individual technologies and more by the convergence of powerful new technologies such as:
- Speaker Bio:
- Ward Quarles is Senior Director of Marketing and Product Strategy at Oracle, with over 15 years of experience creating and executing effective marketing and communications strategies for enterprise computing solutions.
- He leads a team of marketing professionals who evangelize the benefits of Oracle enterprise applications to customers, partners, and prospects.
- His focus is to strengthen Oracle's brand image and reputation, and to drive customer awareness, adoption, and loyalty for cloud computing offerings.
7:30pm Meeting over
Detail Meeting Information on https://colorado.ascm.org/meetinginfo.php?id=190
Meeting Reservations at https://colorado.ascm.org/meet-reg1.php?id=190
- In-Person APICS Members: $25 before 7 Oct, $30 after
- In-Person Non APICS: $30 before 7 Oct, $35 after
- Students: Free
- Virtual: Free; before 9 Oct to receive a link the day before Meeting
- Note: Have reduced the in-person ticket price by $10 this month to help with parking costs.
- There is convenient parking located in the building where Rock Bottom is located.
- The restaurant will validate $3 off parking fees