Company: barringtonjames https://barringtonjames.com/
- Location: Denver CO (on-site)
- Position: Document Control Specialist
- Position Type: 4 Month Contract
- Hours Per Week: 40
- The Document Control Specialist will be responsible for managing the conversion of documents and records from the existing Quality Management System (QMS)
- to the electronic Quality Management System (eQMS) on the Veeva Vault platform.
- The specialist will ensure that all documentation is accurately transferred,up-to-date, and accessible to authorized personnel.
- The client is based in Denver, Colorado
- You are expected to on-site for this particular project
- the project is 40 hours a week on a 4 month contract.
- Develop a project plan and schedule for the conversion of documents and records from the QMS to the eQMS Veeva Vault.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts and management personnel to identify and prioritize documents and records for conversion.
- Review and assess the existing QMS documents and records to determine the required modifications for transfer to the eQMS Veeva Vault.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements, industry standards, and company policies and procedures related to the eQMS Veeva Vault.
- Establish and maintain an eQMS Veeva Vault document control system that is efficient, effective, and user-friendly.
- Ensure that all eQMS Veeva Vault documents and records are accurately transferred and stored in a secure and organized manne
- Facilitate document and record review and approval processes within the eQMS Veeva Vault, including coordinating with subject matter experts and management personnel.
- Provide training and support to employees on eQMS Veeva Vault document control procedures, policies, and tools.
- Develop and maintain eQMS Veeva Vault document control metrics and reports to measure system effectiveness and identify areas for improvement.
- Conduct periodic audits of the eQMS Veeva Vault document control system to ensure compliance with established procedures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities for process improvement within the eQMS Veeva Vault and facilitate the implementation of changes.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of regulatory requirements and industry best practices related to eQMS Veeva Vault document control
If you are interested in finding out more about the opportunity,
please reach out to Finn Caul (see below) to set up an introductory call.