From the ASQ Milwaukee Section Nominations Committee
The Milwaukee Section Nominations Committee is now accepting nominations for our 2019 Officers: Chair-Elect, Secretary and Treasurer.
Please review the following information about the nominations and election process:
1. The deadline for officer nominations: September 30, 2018 at 5:00 PM (Central).
2. Officers must be voting members which include: Full, Senior, Fellow and Honorary members of the Milwaukee Section.
3. Nominations from the general Milwaukee Section membership shall require the submission of a nomination petition signed by 10 voting members.
a. To receive a Nomination Petition Form: Contact the Section Nominations Chair, Patricia Morrill at firstname.lastname@example.org
b. To submit the completed Nomination Petition Form with 10 signatures: Submit to Patricia Morrill at email@example.com by September 30, 2018 at 5:00 PM (Central).
4. The Nominations Committee will announce the 2019 Milwaukee Section Officers on October 15th during the scheduled Section Dinner Meeting at Alioto’s. Contested positions, however, will be resolved through an election process involving a paper ballot during the October 15th meeting.
5. If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Morrill at firstname.lastname@example.org