Topic: I Am Quality
Note: Thursday 5:45pm to 7:15pm US-MT meeting
RSVP on Boulder Section’s meeting "Meetup Link"
- Meetup web site does not support IE11, IE10 browsers
- Meetup web site supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
RSVP note: Please provide your Name and Hometown. Same for any guests
5:45 pm Web Conference Start: Networking, Welcome and Section Business
6:00 pm Presentation
- Speaker: Ron Sedlock, the quality Catalyst
- Abstract: Learn what does it mean to be a quality professional.
- What are the services you provide?
- How to get upper management support.
- Learn what works and what doesn’t work.
- How to be entrepreneurial within your organization.
- Bio: Ron Sedlock
- Ron has over 45 years "in the trenches" of the quality battlefield.
- He began his career by studying with Dr. W. Edwards Deming and Dr. Joseph M. Juran.
- Both those gentlemen have shaped his successful approach applying quality principles.
- He is one of the founders and past chairperson of the Boulder ASQ Section.
- He has written varies articles in ASQ publications.
- He has held most ASQ certifications and has helped 100’s of quality professionals get their certifications.
- Ron is a combat veteran having serviced with the 1st Air Cavalry in Vietnam.
7:00 pm After Presentation Networking
7:15 pm Web Conference End: meeting over
Place: Web Conference Webex
- Meeting number: 2550 368 1957
Meeting also posted on ASQ Boulder Meetup's 24 Feb 2022 meeting