Topic: Inventive Problem Solving "TRIZ"
Note: Thursday 5:45pm to 7:30pm US-MT meeting
RSVP on Boulder Section’s meeting "Meetup Link"
- Meetup web site does not support IE11, IE10 browsers
- Meetup web site supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
RSVP note: Please provide your Name and Hometown. Same for any guests
5:45 pm Web Conference Start: Networking, Welcome and Section Business
6:00 pm Presentation
- Topic: Inventive Problem Solving "TRIZ"
- Using TRIZ Concepts To Improve Quality
- TRIZ (Theory of Inventive Problem Solving) is the only problem-solving process that is based on the historical precedents in the patent literature as opposed to psychologically based creativity techniques.
- The study of the patent literature, where breakthrough inventions are documented, clearly shows that breakthrough inventions result from the resolution of design, operational, and system contradictions vs. compromising around them.
- This talk will overview the basic TRIZ principles relating to this concept, and focus on their use in improving the quality and robustness of systems and processes
- ASME TRIZ Courses (Online) Jan 2022 (Future courses not yet scheduled)
7:15 pm After Presentation Networking
7:30 pm Web Conference End: meeting over
Place: Web Conference Webex
- Meeting number: 2550 420 5467
Meeting also posted on ASQ Boulder Meetup's 28 Apr 2022 meeting