41st Annual Quality Conference BOSCON2023
Gaining the Edge and Increasing Confidence
Call for Speakers!
Share your knowledge and experience with your peers!
Proposal Deadline: August 15, 2023
About the event
BOSCON is a key event for local, national, and international quality professionals to hear speakers discuss different quality topics and network. Each year hundreds gather at this BOSCON quality conference to share best practices, expand their network, and further develop their professional and personal growth from experts and professionals in multiple quality related fields.
Date: November 6-7, 2023
Venue: Hilton Boston Logan Airport Hotel
We invite you to join us as a key contributor to the success of the 41st BOSCON Quality Conference hosted by ASQ – Boston. It encompasses two days of presentation by the most knowledgeable and innovative quality professionals at all levels.
Presentations will be offered in 4 tracks:
· Technology and Innovations
· Quality and Regulations for Lifesciences
· Quality Tools and Continuous Improvement
· Reliability and Risk Management
Presentations must be 50 minutes plus up to 10 minutes of Q&A. Presenters must be on site and receive free admission to the conference, the Exhibitor Hall, keynote addresses, and lunch. The Conference Committee will evaluate all proposals, but there are only 12 time slots available each day.
· August 15th à Please complete the form below and submit to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and no later than August 15th 2023.
· September 3rd à Applicants will be notified if the submitted proposal was accepted, confirmation requires a signed speaker agreement.
· September 15th à Sign speaker agreement and submit.
· October 8th à Submit final set of slides.
BOSCON 2023 – Speaker Proposal Form