The Cincinnati Section is providing a online course for Six Sigma Black Belt certification preparation. This instructor-led interactive online course is based on the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge. This course can also be used for Yellow or Green Belt certification preparation as well since their ASQ body of knowledge is inclusive in Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
Classes are for 9 weeks on Mondays from 6:00pm-8:30pm EDT beginning April 18 to June 20 (excluding Memorial Day). Cost is $340 for members, $400 for non-members. 2.25 RU earned.
Topics by week from ASQ CSSBB Body of Knowledge (Instructor)
1. 4/18 Organization, Leadership, & Process Management. (TBD)
2. 4/25 Team Management (Chris Vandegrift)
3. 5/2 Define (Chris Vandegrift)
4. 5/9 Measure - Data (Marnie Ham)
5. 5/16 Measure - Statistics (Marnie Ham)
6. 5/23 Analyze - Part 1 (Marnie Ham)
7. 6/6 Analyze - Part 2 (Marnie Ham)
8. 6/13 Improve Chris Vandegrift
9. 6/20 Control Marnie Ham
The cost does not include the materials or the exam. Also, the class does not include Black Belt Project to be submitted at the time of exam application.
You must order your own material before first class. Recommended text is “CSSBB Primer” Fourth edition, 2014 by Quality Council of Indiana. Cost of $85. Solutions text is $35 for this primer. Contact https://www.qualitycouncil.com/