Topic: System-Based Auditing
Note: Thursday 5:45pm to 7:30pm US-MT meeting
RSVP on Boulder Section’s meeting "Meetup Link"
- Meetup web site does not support IE11, IE10 browsers
- Meetup web site supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
RSVP note: Please provide your Name and Hometown. Same for any guests
5:45 pm Web Conference Start: Networking, Welcome and Section Business
6:00 pm Presentation
- Speaker: Ron Sedlock, the quality Catalyst
- Topic:System-Based Auditing
- The time has come where audits must be value-added to our organization.
- Audits can no longer be a necessary overhead as view by upper management.
- Audits must go beyond the requirement of some regulatory and certification standards.
- We must widen the scope and depth of our audits to the system-based level.
- Bio Ron Sedlock
- Ron has over 45 years "in the trenches" of the quality battlefield.
- He began his career by studying with Dr. W. Edwards Deming and Dr. Joseph M. Juran.
- Both those gentlemen have shaped his successful approach applying quality principles.
- He is one of the founders and past chairperson of the Boulder ASQ Section.
- He has written varies articles in ASQ publications.
- He has held most ASQ certifications and has helped 100’s of quality professionals get their certifications.
7:15 pm After Presentation Networking
7:30 pm Web Conference End: meeting over
Place: Web Conference Webex