These 3 elements are very different. All 3 are required to be happy at work.
- They are very different beasts.
- Traditional satisfaction is a cognitive measure that shows you how people like things at work. "Like being the key work.
- Engagement goes further than that. It’s closer to “love” actually.
- organizational purpose, involvement, commitment, passion, enthusiasm, focused effort, and energy
- engagement is the amount of authentic physical, cognitive, and emotional self that individuals devote to their work.
- attentiveness, connection, integration and focus
- organisational commitment, job involvement,
- Morale is different again.
- Morale is shared. employee feelings about the overall work environment and the institutional regard
- Mutual loyalty: employees' loyalty to the organization
- Dedication to common goals.