Skip to Main Content
Welcome to the live chat!
I’m excited to welcome Benito Flores, ASQ’s Board of Directors Chair for 2019. Benito is a long-time ASQ member and the Dean of the School of Engineering at the Universidad de Monterrey (Mexico), where he also teaches. He has been teaching in higher education for 25 years, and has also held quality engineer, quality manager, and quality director roles in different organizations. He has a bachelor of science in industrial engineering, a master of science in quality management, and a Ph.D. in educational administration. Today Benito is joining us to address questions, highlight ASQ’s strategic path, and discuss his vision for his term as Chair. To help you participate, please note the following:
- Unrelated or inappropriate posts will be removed
- Ask your questions in a new topic thread; click the “New Topic” button
- Click refresh periodically to view new content
- The live chat will be locked and the transcript will be made available after the event
- When the event closes, unanswered questions will be shared with the presenter for potential inclusion in the post-event transcript