- Last Post
Get insight, tips, or material about certifications from the community.
Re: Need expert's help to confirm CRE Handbook 3E page 80 Example 6.6 step 4!
by Miguel Paucar
May 17, 2019 10:08 pm
Preparing for re-certification? Get help from the community.
Re: American Society of Quality sponsor (leadership position/chair, chair elect etc.) for my “Fellow...
by Daniel Zrymiak
Apr 23, 2019 10:01 am
Initiate or join conversations on a variety of quality-related topics.
Re: General business strategy question: Customer satisfaction
by Ernest Phoon
May 20, 2019 8:33 pm
Discuss the integration of quality and social responsibility.
Re: SR: It's more than just responsibility to the environment and customers. What about us?
by Amanda Foster
Apr 25, 2019 6:58 am
- Social Responsibility
Live Chat Transcripts
- April Live Chat - How to be Happier at Work
- March 2019 Live Chat with ASQ Chair
- Root Cause Analysis
- Wednesday, February 20, 2019 11:00 a.m.–12:00 p.m. CST
- Big Data - December 2018
- Thursday, December 6th 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Continuous Improvement using ITEA Process
- Prashant Hoskote, Senior Director-Quality, Service Excellence and Innovation for Max India Group discusses their process improvement projects and how "(ITEA) has greatly improved the quality of team preparations, and results in substantial tangible and intangible benefits."
- Quality 4.0
- September 2018 - Benjamin Lavoie, Global Head of Technology and Innovation for Anheuser-Busch InBev.
- QP Quality Glossary
- August 2018 - Jim Bossert and Grace Duffy, two of the subject matter experts who helped revise the 2018 version of the QP Quality Glossary.
Re: Thank you for your participation!
by Benito Flores
Mar 8, 2019 1:36 pm
- Live Chat Transcripts