- How methodologies like Lean, Six Sigma and Agile are fueling transformation, innovation and client experience initiatives
- What types of training and certification are available to you - helping you to either re-tool or get to the next level in your career
- Best practices from our peers through panel discussions, white papers, webinars and case studies
- All topics that are of interest to you in the space of quality and financial services, so get involved
Chair, Financial Services Division
Operational Efficiency: Process Improvement Opportunities for Credit Unions
By most external measures of customer satisfaction, credit unions appear to enjoy significant service advantages over their larger bank rivals. However, they often don’t enjoy the same scale and operational efficiency ...
Date Created: 10/18/2021 04:51 PM
Case Study: Digital Transformation Of Client Onboarding Process Reaps $50 Million Efficiency Opportunity
Growing online services and disruptive technologies forced a global financial institution to review and overhaul their manual processes and undergo a digital transformation. They enlisted ProcessArc, a customer experience ...
Date Created: 10/18/2021 04:33 PM
Case Study: Lean Six Sigma Increases Efficiency For Financial Services Firm
A fund services organization turned to quality principles toenhance process control and increase capacity. A cross-functional team identified and prioritized short-term projects using a Lean Six Sigma approach that included ...
Date Created: 10/14/2021 05:45 PM
Case Study: Simplify And Unleash: One Bank's Strategy For Growth Through Six Sigma
With a goal of ensuring controlled and profitable growth, a large retail bank sought to simplify its retail division by using a Six Sigma strategy to remove incremental costs. By improving core business processes through process ...
Date Created: 10/13/2021 09:50 PM
- Explore how other firms have leveraged classical Quality tools like Lean Six Sigma to improve client experience and enhance operational performance
- Share best practices and learn common pitfalls
- How and where to deploy Quality as an initiative
- Identify and develop common interests as a community
- Create opportunities for professional development and networking with your peers globally.
Who should join?
If you are currently working in the Financial Services Section, regardless of function or role, join us. If you're currently an ASQ member and would like to be a part of the Financial Services Division, contact ASQ Customer Care to add to your membership.
Help us Grow
If you are a quality professional in the Financial Services Sector, help us grow by volunteering on the leadership team to share your knowledge on a webinar, article, or discussion or recommend ASQ and the division to your colleagues.