Welcome to ASQ Vancouver, Section 408!
ASQ has been advancing individual and organizational performance excellence in BC by providing opportunities for learning, quality improvement and knowledge exchange for professionals in quality management, risk management and sustainability management since 1986. We have 500 members across British Columbia.
📢 If you want to be added as a member to keep updated with local events and news, send a private message to one of our admins and we will gladly add you up. Feel free to invite others as well!
When: November 21st, 2019 Where: Civic Hotel, 13475 Central Ave, Surrey, BC, V3T 0K2 On November 21st, 2019 , ASQ Vancouver will be hosting our 6th annual Quality and Business Excellence Conference. This day-long event will feature distinguished speakers covering a myriad of topics such as Lean, Six Sigma, business process improvement, personal ... moreon 06/16/2019 11:12 PM
AUGUST 2019 MEMBER GIFT
AUGUST 2019 MEMBER GIFT BUNDLE: LEAN & SIX SIGMA METHODOLOGIES
Date Created: 08/11/2019 10:31 AM
JUNE 2019 MEMBER GIFT
JUNE 2019 MEMBER GIFT BUNDLE: SOFT SKILLS FOR QUALITY PROFESSIONALS
Date Created: 06/07/2019 12:45 PM
ASQ Vancouver (Section 408). Our objectives are to provide a valuable resource to our members for achieving professional excellence and advancement; to be a provider of information and learning opportunities for all topics related to quality, and to be a leader in operational excellence and delivering value to our local quality community.
ASQ Vancouver Section 408 advances individual and organizational performance excellence in BC by providing opportunities for learning, quality improvement and knowledge exchange.
ASQ VISION & OBJECTIVES
By making quality a global priority, an organizational imperative, and a personal ethic, the American Society for Quality becomes the community for everyone who seeks quality technology, concepts, or tools to improve themselves and their world. Visit the ASQ headquarter’s website WWW.ASQ.ORG
- To be stewards of the quality profession by providing member (customer) value
- To be stewards of the quality movement by providing increased society value from ASQ activities
- To be a leader in operational excellence and in the delivery of value to the quality community.
- To be a valuable resource to members for achieving professional excellence & advancement.
- To be a provider of information and learning opportunities related to quality.
- To be a leader in operational excellence and in the delivery of value
Vancouver, British Columbia V5W 1X7