Welcome to ASQ Boulder Section 1313!
We are a group of 250+ quality professionals living and working in and around Boulder, Colorado. Our members work in the medical devices, healthcare, aerospace, and high tech industries.
For the past 25+ years since Section 1313 was started, we have maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Section 1313 continues to maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Each month Section 1313 has either speakers that present on a variety of topics:
1. Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100, etc.)Or Section 1313 collaborates with local companies to give on-site tours:
2. Systems Thinking
3. Agile Methodology
4. Lean Six Sigma
5. and many others...
1. PTA Plastics
2. Medtronic Surgical Navigation
3. Hirsh Precision Products
4. Research Electro-Optics (REO)
5. Boulder Scientific Company
6 Your company could be next! Ask section chair how... firstname.lastname@example.org
Why get involved with ASQ Boulder?
- As a not-for-profit organization, we believe first and foremost in the development of our members.
- Our annual program schedule is developed based on member feedback with the sole purpose of offering a toolbox of learning to enhance the existing skill sets and provide practical takeaways that can be applied in our daily work.
- We also offer bi-annual opportunities for professional training to prepare professionals for first time success in the ASQ Certification exams offering a guarantee of success with each training course.
- Membership in ASQ opens the door to a national network of quality professionals, conference opportunities and an extensive library of reference material, including the monthly publication of Quality Progress.
There are many ways to be involved, in-person and online:
ASQ Boulder Section Facebook website
Conference : ASQ Inspection Division Date : Sep 23-24, 2019 Place : Crowne Plaza – Louisville Airport Expo Center Location : Louisville, KY Theme : Inspection in the Information Age – Management by Fact / Turning Data Into Action Information Join us for the 2019 ASQ Inspection Division Conference in Louisville Kentucky. This exciting conference ... moreon 07/28/2019 05:23 PM
2019 SQuAD Conference Location : PPA Event Center, 2105 Decatur St., Denver, CO Dates : Sep 10 – 11, 2019 Time : 8 am to 5 pm US-MT Theme : The Software Quality Challenge: Quicker, Leaner, Efficient Cost : $399 – By 31 Jul 2019; $499 – After 31 Jul 2019; 10 Sep 2019 (Key Note and Workshops) Key Note: Peanuts and Crackerjacks: What Baseball Taught Me about ... moreon 06/23/2019 08:57 AM
Title: Supplier Quality Engineer in Fort Collins CO Type: Full time, Direct Hire Placement Company: Aerotek Engineering Location: Fort Collins, CO Job Description: The Supplier Quality Engineer (SQE) position has a strong understanding of Quality methods and systems. The SQE is responsible for implementation and execution of methods and ... moreon 06/23/2019 08:21 AM
Presentation: After Six Sigma What’s Next
ASQ Boulder, CO Section Meeting
Date: 25 Apr 2019
Speaker: Ron Sedlock
Topic: After Six Sigma: What's Next?
Date Created: 06/23/2019 07:55 AM
ASQ Section 1313 represents the Boulder, CO and surrounding geographical area ASQ community.