Welcome to ASQ Boulder Section 1313!
We are a group of 250+ quality professionals living and working in and around Boulder, Colorado. Our members work in the medical devices, healthcare, aerospace, and high tech industries.
For the past 25+ years since Section 1313 was started, we have maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Section 1313 continues to maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Each month Section 1313 has either speakers that present on a variety of topics:
1. Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100, etc.)Or Section 1313 collaborates with local companies to give on-site tours:
2. Systems Thinking
3. Agile Methodology
4. Lean Six Sigma
5. and many others...
1. PTA Plastics
2. Medtronic Surgical Navigation
3. Hirsh Precision Products
4. Research Electro-Optics (REO)
5. Boulder Scientific Company
6 Your company could be next! Ask section chair how... firstname.lastname@example.org
Why get involved with ASQ Boulder?
- As a not-for-profit organization, we believe first and foremost in the development of our members.
- Our annual program schedule is developed based on member feedback with the sole purpose of offering a toolbox of learning to enhance the existing skill sets and provide practical takeaways that can be applied in our daily work.
- We also offer bi-annual opportunities for professional training to prepare professionals for first time success in the ASQ Certification exams offering a guarantee of success with each training course.
- Membership in ASQ opens the door to a national network of quality professionals, conference opportunities and an extensive library of reference material, including the monthly publication of Quality Progress.
There are many ways to be involved, in-person and online:
ASQ Boulder Section Facebook website
ASQ Boulder Class : How to Pass Any ASQ Exam Instructor : Ron Sedlock Dates : Saturdays 1, 8 Feb 2020 Time : 8:00 am to Noon US-MT Location : Flatiron Solutions, 5755 Central Ave, Boulder, CO 80301 Note : Arrive by 7:45 am for security check and to be escorted to the room Cost : First 8 people to sign-up $50, others $100 See Sign-up and payment information below ... moreon 01/10/2020 05:33 PM
Company: BD A global medical technology company that is advancing the world of health By improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. BD Careers : Keyword: Quality Location: Louisville, CO Title: Quality Systems Manager (Job ID R-338541) Summary Description : The purpose of this position is to maintain a department of ... moreon 01/02/2020 12:47 PM
Title : Quality Engineer (Ref ID: EB-8994707828) Company : Medical Device in Connecticut Description : Siter-Neubauer & Associates, an MRINetwork affiliate is currently conducting a search for a Quality Engineer for a dynamic and growing Medical Device Manufacturing company located in Connecticut. This is an outstanding opportunity for you to ... moreon 12/20/2019 12:39 PM
Presentation: After Six Sigma What’s Next
ASQ Boulder, CO Section Meeting
Date: 25 Apr 2019
Speaker: Ron Sedlock
Topic: After Six Sigma: What's Next?
Date Created: 06/23/2019 07:55 AM
ASQ Section 1313 represents the Boulder, CO and surrounding geographical area ASQ community.