Welcome to ASQ Boulder Section 1313!
We are a group of 250+ quality professionals living and working in and around Boulder, Colorado. Our members work in the medical devices, healthcare, aerospace, and high tech industries.
For the past 25+ years since Section 1313 was started, we have maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Section 1313 continues to maintained our focus of investing in people through teaching, training, networking, and ASQ certification opportunities.
Each month Section 1313 has either speakers that present on a variety of topics:
1. Quality Management Systems (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, AS9100, etc.)Or Section 1313 collaborates with local companies to give on-site tours:
2. Systems Thinking
3. Agile Methodology
4. Lean Six Sigma
5. and many others...
1. PTA Plastics
2. Medtronic Surgical Navigation
3. Hirsh Precision Products
4. Research Electro-Optics (REO)
5. Boulder Scientific Company
6 Your company could be next! Ask section chair how... email@example.com
Why get involved with ASQ Boulder?
- As a not-for-profit organization, we believe first and foremost in the development of our members.
- Our annual program schedule is developed based on member feedback with the sole purpose of offering a toolbox of learning to enhance the existing skill sets and provide practical takeaways that can be applied in our daily work.
- We also offer bi-annual opportunities for professional training to prepare professionals for first time success in the ASQ Certification exams offering a guarantee of success with each training course.
- Membership in ASQ opens the door to a national network of quality professionals, conference opportunities and an extensive library of reference material, including the monthly publication of Quality Progress.
There are many ways to be involved, in-person and online:
ASQ Boulder Section Facebook website
APICS Colorado Chapter 81 (Operations Management) Topic : Organize Your Office and Home to Make Life Easier Date : 9 Sep 2020 Speaker : Sue McMillin Place : Webinar Online - GoTo Meeting (By Registration Only) 7:00pm Business Meeting 7:15pm Presentation Topic: Organize Your Office and Home to Make Life Easier Speaker: Sue McMillin Join APICS as we ... moreon 08/28/2020 07:17 AM
Company: Ball Aerospace ,1600 Commerce St, Boulder, CO Pioneers discoveries that enable our customers to perform beyond expectation and protect what matters most. We create innovative space solutions, enable more accurate weather forecasts, drive insightful observations of our planet, deliver actionable data and intelligence Title : ... moreon 08/25/2020 07:20 AM
Company : SSDGlobal Solutions Course : SCRUM Master with Leadership & Team Building Skills Dates : 15-16 Sep, 2020 Time : 8:30 am to 3:30 am US-MT Location : Online LIVE Instruction - Sign in from Any Computer Cost : $990.00 (includes instruction, text, templates, industry-standard test, certification fees, and tutoring if necessary) ASQ Member ... moreon 08/18/2020 07:25 AM
Presentation: After Six Sigma What’s Next
ASQ Boulder, CO Section Meeting
Date: 25 Apr 2019
Speaker: Ron Sedlock
Topic: After Six Sigma: What's Next?
Date Created: 06/23/2019 07:55 AM
ASQ Section 1313 represents the Boulder, CO and surrounding geographical area ASQ community.