ASQ Hamilton section has an elected executive group to plan and implement the various sections activities.
These activities include:
- Annual program (Member Meetings and Tours)
- Certification Support and Recertification Support (Review of applications etc.)
- Communication with membership on upcoming events
- Reporting to Headquarters on Society Metrics including the section business plan
- Headquarter programs
- Developing and Supporting Successful Completion of Section Specific Metrics
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/asqhamilton )
- LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4628339/ )
Hamilton Section focus is on Member Value. This is measured through individual contact, surveys, open forum solicitation and discussion of member requests.
Layered Process Audits - LPA
ASQ Hamilton Webinar -- Layered Process Audits - LPAToday, the key to success for organizations is how they keep their customer satisfied. Customer satisfaction is directly linked with the ability of the organization to ...
Date Created: 09/07/2022 08:35 PM
Quality Assurance and Compliance in the Canadian Cannabis Industry
ASQ Hamilton Webinar -- Quality Assurance and Compliance in the Canadian Cannabis IndustryIn this presentation, Olivia will provide insights as to how to effectively communicate with Health Canada on cannabis compliance ...
Date Created: 04/21/2021 05:58 PM
Securing the Future of Organization in Uncertain Times & Applying "Jobs To Be Done" Theory -- Sunil Thawani
Part of the ASQ Canada/Greenland Region Webinar Series for 2021In the current times, businesses are craving certainty. Traditional models of forecasting, preparing five-year business plans and a strong focus on process control, ...
Date Created: 03/30/2021 03:47 PM
Problem Solving Approaches and Quality Control Circles -- Adeel Syed
ASQ Hamilton Webinar -- Problem Solving Approaches and Quality Control Circles
There are multiple approaches, which organizations adopt to solve their day-to-day problems. The key is to select the right approach and tools based on ...
Date Created: 03/30/2021 03:26 PM