ASQ Hamilton section has an elected executive group to plan and implement the various sections activities.
These activities include:
- Annual program (Member Meetings and Tours)
- Certification Support and Recertification Support (Review of applications etc.)
- Communication with membership on upcoming events
- Reporting to Headquarters on Society Metrics including the section business plan
- Headquarter programs
- Developing and Supporting Successful Completion of Section Specific Metrics
- Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/asqhamilton )
- LinkedIn ( https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4628339/ )
Hamilton Section focus is on Member Value. This is measured through individual contact, surveys, open forum solicitation and discussion of member requests.
Securing the Future of Organization in Uncertain Times & Applying "Jobs To Be Done" Theory -- Sunil Thawani
Part of the ASQ Canada/Greenland Region Webinar Series for 2021In the current times, businesses are craving certainty. Traditional models of forecasting, preparing five-year business plans and a strong focus on process control, ...
Date Created: 03/30/2021 10:47 AM
Problem Solving Approaches and Quality Control Circles -- Adeel Syed
ASQ Hamilton Webinar -- Problem Solving Approaches and Quality Control Circles
There are multiple approaches, which organizations adopt to solve their day-to-day problems. The key is to select the right approach and tools based on ...
Date Created: 03/30/2021 10:26 AM
Education - Quality Assurance Courses at Mohawk College
Targeted towards ASQ Certified Quality Technician (CQT) Certification. Useful to individuals in business, service industries, and manufacturing who are interested in quality. Offered in co-operation with the Hamilton ...
Date Created: 09/06/2019 10:30 AM
Education - Lean Six Sigma Courses at Mohawk College
There are 3 levels of learning within the Mohawk College Lean Six Sigma offerings; Yellow, Green and Black Belts
The Program of Studies, aligns with the American Society for Quality (ASQ) Book of Knowledge (BOK) for all belt levels, as ...
Date Created: 09/06/2019 09:52 AM