The American Society for Quality (ASQ) is a global community of people passionate about quality, who use the tools, their ideas and expertise to make our world work better. The Dallas Section’s vision is to be the leader of quality and performance excellence for the Dallas area.
We are proud to have almost 1,000 members from all professions: from automotive to telecommunication, from aerospace to healthcare, and a growing presence in education and non-manufacturing enterprises.
We provide opportunities for continued growth and development through various avenues including:
- A monthly dinner meeting with professional speakers, opportunities for networking and skill-building tutorials
- Periodic conferences and workshops
- Partnering in education for certification exams
- Company tours to demonstrate best practices in action
- Special Interest groups (Lean Six Sigma, TL9000, Environmental, ISO/Audit)
If you are a Dallas-area Quality Assurance professional who would like to become part of the most well recognized community of Quality Professionals, Join ASQ today. Select ASQ Section 1402 as your local Section and get involved!