We hope everyone is doing well, staying safe and staying connected.
Register here for the summer ASQ Ottawa White Belt class ! August 18 and 19 8AM to noon.
This is your chance to be part of something special, graduating with the first group from our local Ottawa training program.
All our lessons are taught by our member leaders: people with real experience with these tools and training material used within successful Local Ottawa companies.
Join us for White Belt Training Session - All courses in 2 days - August 18-19 8AM to noon
All the material was taught throughout the year following the schedule below.
- 7 Quality Tools – Feb 27
- Intro to Process and Value Stream Mapping – Mar 26
- Voice of the Customer – Apr 30
- Team Based Problem Solving (A3/8D) – May 28
- Leading, Organizing, Facilitating Kaizen Events – Jun 25
- Coaching in a Lean Business, Promotion Testing and Certificate Ceremony – Sept 24
All participants will receive a white belt certificate in September.
Shamir Doshi, ASQ CSSBB, M.A.Sc.
Chair, ASQ Ottawa Valley Section
Dear Section Member, The ASQ Ottawa Valley Section Nomination Committee is requesting your nominations of Officers for 2021: ● Section Chair ● Vice-Chair ● Treasurer ● Secretary from the membership of our Section. These Officers would be serving from 1 January to 31 December, 2021. The following are brief position descriptions: ● Section Chair: ... moreon 08/09/2020 05:09 PM
Ottawa members can find the following on this site:
1. Upcoming Events Schedule for the year
2. Downloads - before and after our events we publish training materials, templates, tools, presentations
3. Quality and Lean Coaching Contacts for Ottawa Members and presenter information
Stay informed and keep your Lean and Quality Journey going!
Sign up to our free newsletter through our website http://asqottawa.ca/#Contact
Your membership dues subsidize your events so please join us throughout the year, and get the most of your membership!
ASQ Ottawa's mission is to promote the understanding of Quality and Lean in organizations throughout the Ottawa Valley Region with effective, practical and relevant professional development and networking events.
Our vision is to be the #1 source for Lean and Quality professional certification, training and professional networking in the Ottawa Valley Region.