Past Events 2022
2/10/22 What You Need to Know About the New AIAG VDA and SAE J1739 Design FMEA Methodologies, Richard Harpster
Check out the latest Automotive Excellence Magazine Winter 2021
Past Events in 2021 (see links for replay/content):
11/10/21 Guangbin Yang Quality Symposium
- Keynote Speaker Mike Hardie, Director of Operational Excellence at GM
- Kush Shah: Integrating Design Thinking in Six Sigma and DFSS Projects
- Mike Emat: Problem Solving 101 - Problem Solving Mindset
- Steve Sibrel: Quality 4.0: Overview and Core Concepts
- Carl Carlson: Reviewing SAE'S New FMEA J1739 Standard
- 10/6/21 ASQ and ASQE’s Connected Journey
Ann Jordan, the CEO of the American Society for Quality (ASQ) and Jim Templin, the CEO of ASQExcellence (ASQE) explain how the two societies are embarking on a journey to inspire excellence in order to meet the evolving needs of the global quality community. You’ll also hear more about ASQE’s recently published “Insights on Excellence Automotive Industry Report”, which includes insights from the 2021 Chair Elect of the ASQ Automotive Division, Lou Ann Lathrop
- 9/14/21 ASQ Detroit Joint Meeting with Automotive Division & Ann Arbor Section Quality Impact by People Power - Subir Chowdhury
- 7/27/21 Introduction to Shainin Red X Problem Solving
- 6/28/21 Technical Problem-Solving Tactic of Choice – The Component Swap
- 5/20/21 Joint Event w ASQ Detroit Section Supplier PPAP - What Software Does and Does Not Work & Why John Cachat
- 3/18/21 Applying Law of TRIZ Ideality to achieve Quality “Quality = Minimal Harm to Society” Dr. Taguchi
- 3/30/20: Product and Process Risk Analysis and the Impact on Product Safety, Quality, and Reliability
- 4/29/20: FCA Intro to Blackbelt & Shainin Training
- 6/2//20: Project Planning: Getting More Things Right the First Time
- 8/19/2020 Guangbin Yang Reliability Symposium
- 9/17/2020: Quality Culture: Critical Elements For Creating and Sustaining a “Culture of Quality” In Any Organization
- 11/17/2020: Beyond the Sticker and the Certificate (Ensuring Better Measurements and Reducing Risk)
- 12/9/2020: ASQ Automotive Division Awards Event Keynote Speaker: Ann Green, Global Director of Product Development Design Assurance for Vehicle Components and Systems at Ford Motor Company
|ASQ Automotive Division LinkedIn Group
This myASQ site is our main website. We are migrating data from http://www.asq-auto.org/.
2022_04 Resilient Engineering for Problem Prevention
The Presentation : Resilient Engineering for Problem Prevention
Solving problems after they happen is good but preventing them from happening is even better. Some products or designs can’t afford to have failures. Failures would ...
Date Created: 04/25/2022 11:28 PM
2022_02 Automotive Division Webinar - What You Need to Know About the New AIAG VDA and SAE J1739 Design FMEA Methodologies
What You Need to Know About the New AIAG VDA and SAE J1739 Design FMEA Methodologies
Presented Thursday, February 10, 2022
Link to the webinar is: ...
Date Created: 02/21/2022 02:27 AM
2021_03 Automotive Division Webinar - Applying Law of TRIZ Ideality to achieve Quality
Applying Law of TRIZ Ideality to achieve Quality
“ Quality = Minimal Harm to Society” Dr. Genichi Taguchi
Applying Law of Ideality to achieve Quality
“Quality = Minimal Harm to Society” Dr. Taguchi
Applying Law of ...
Date Created: 12/22/2021 06:53 PM
2021_11 Automotive Division Webinar - Guangbin Yang Quality Symposium
12:00 –12:05 PM Welcome Message/Agenda
12:05 –12:15 PM Message from the ASQ Automotive Division Chair
12:15 –12:45 PM Keynote Speaker: Mike Hardie, Director of Operational Excellence
Date Created: 12/22/2021 06:24 PM
Chair Lou Ann Lathrop firstname.lastname@example.org
Chair Elect Kush Shah email@example.com
Want to join us?
If you're currently an ASQ member but not a member of Automotive, contact ASQ customer care and add us to your membership! If you're not an ASQ member, we hope you'll become a member and select us as one of your divisions!
Join our linkedin group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1383527/
Looking for ASQ Automotive Company Liaison Officers- Build and maintain mutually beneficial strong relationship between ASQ Automotive Division and automotive OEMs / Suppliers globally: Act as a single point contact between ASQ Automotive Division.