|Introduction to Shainin Red X Problem Solving|
|Tuesday, July 27, 2021 7:00 PM. Eastern
Duration: 90 minutes. 0.15 RU will be awarded to attendees.
Registration is required to join this event. Click Here to Register*
Password Quality After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
The Presentation: Technical problem solving requires more than just statistical tools. An appropriate problem solving strategy and a disciplined approach are required for fast and efficient identification of root cause. This webinar will introduce participants to Shainin’s core problem solving principles and will apply those principles to a case study.
Learning Objectives: Introduction to Shainin and Red X Problem Solving.
The Presenter: Craig has held a wide range of senior positions within the automotive industry. His management experience includes manufacturing engineering, new product launch, quality, reliability, and cost improvement. In 1998, he joined Shainin and is currently President and CEO of the company. Craig is responsible for problem solving and training services globally. Prior to joining Shainin, he worked at General Motors and ITT Automotive. Craig earned a bachelor of science in electrical engineering from the Pennsylvania State University and a master of science in manufacturing systems engineering from Lehigh, which he attended as a General Motors Fellow. He is a licensed professional engineer and an American Society for Quality (ASQ) certified Quality Engineer, Reliability Engineer, Quality Auditor, and Quality Manager
Check out the latest Automotive Excellence Magazine
HOLD Friday October 22nd for our annual symposium
|ASQ Automotive Division LinkedIn Group
Past Events in 2021 (Webinars):
6/28/21 Technical Problem-Solving Tactic of Choice – The Component Swap
- 5/20/21 Joint Event w ASQ Detroit Section Supplier PPAP - What Software Does and Does Not Work & Why John Cachat
- 3/18/21 Applying Law of TRIZ Ideality to achieve Quality “Quality = Minimal Harm to Society” Dr. Taguchi
- 3/30/20: Product and Process Risk Analysis and the Impact on Product Safety, Quality, and Reliability
- 4/29/20: FCA Intro to Blackbelt & Shainin Training
- 6/2//20: Project Planning: Getting More Things Right the First Time
- 8/19/2020 Guangbin Yang Reliability Symposium
- 9/17/2020: Quality Culture: Critical Elements For Creating and Sustaining a “Culture of Quality” In Any Organization
- 11/17/2020: Beyond the Sticker and the Certificate (Ensuring Better Measurements and Reducing Risk)
- 12/9/2020: ASQ Automotive Division Awards Event Keynote Speaker: Ann Green, Global Director of Product Development Design Assurance for Vehicle Components and Systems at Ford Motor Company
Become involved: Would you like to get involved in Division activities?
We have our Automotive Division Council meeting 2nd Thursday of month in the evening.
We appreciate you inviting others to join the Automotive Division and also to this myASQ site.
We are migrating data from two other places www.asq.org/auto and http://www.asq-auto.org/.
Lou Ann Lathrop Chair-Elect 2020
2021 Automotive Excellence
ASQ Automotive Division Magazine
ASQ Automotive Division News
2020 ASQ Automotive Division Award Winners
DFSS Approach on Vehcile Rear Crew Improvements by Jyothirmai Jagalamundi
Proper Application of Fail ...
Date Created: 07/24/2021 08:15 AM
ASQ Automotive Division 2021 First Robotics Sponsorship
Winners of ASQ Automotive Division $1000 Sponsorships for Michigan FRC teams
ASQ Automotive Division for the first year is awarding its first sponsor ships for First Robotics.
First’s mission is to inspire young ...
Date Created: 05/19/2021 01:21 PM
Best Practice to Make Layered Process Audits Meaningful
- Roadmap for implementing layered process audits
- Think before leap
- Ask question that you can learn from
- Common mistakes in LPA implementation
Date Created: 05/01/2021 12:54 AM
Applications of Shewhart Chart
- Shewhart Chart Applications
- Direct Process Control
- Process Monitoring
- Process Diagnosis
Date Created: 05/01/2021 12:50 AM
Want to join us?
If you're currently an ASQ member but not a member of Automotive, contact ASQ customer care and add us to your membership!
If you're not an ASQ member, we hope you'll become a member and select us as one of your divisions!