|ASQ Automotive Division
Wednesday, December 9, 2020
The ASQ Automotive Division Awards to honor outstanding leaders, quality professionals and dedicated volunteers who have made significant contributions to Automotive Quality.
Keynote Speaker: Ann Green, Global Director of Product Development Design Assurance for Vehicle Components and Systems at Ford Motor Company
We had other awesome webinars so far this past year:
- 3/30/20: Product and Process Risk Analysis and the Impact on Product Safety, Quality, and Reliability
- 4/29/20: FCA Intro to Blackbelt & Shainin Training
- 6/2//20: Project Planning: Getting More Things Right the First Time
- 8/19/2020 Guangbin Yang Reliability Symposium
- 9/17/2020: Quality Culture: Critical Elements For Creating and Sustaining a “Culture of Quality” In Any Organization
- 11/17/2020: Beyond the Sticker and the Certificate (Ensuring Better Measurements and Reducing Risk)
Become involved: Would you like to get involved in Division activities?
We have our Automotive Division Council meeting 2nd Thursday of month in the evening.
We appreciate you inviting others to join the Automotive Division and also to this myASQ site.
We are migrating data from two other places www.asq.org/auto and http://www.asq-auto.org/.
Lou Ann Lathrop Chair-Elect 2020
2020_08_A Reliability Prediction Model with Machine Learning Capabilities
Rapid developments in information technologies enabled recording big data environments in near real-time. Such big data environments provide an unprecedented opportunity for efficient event detection and ...
Date Created: 08/29/2020 01:30 PM
Alignment of Safety, Security and ASPICE from the Concept phase - ROXANA ROHDE
Quality Story Mary Parker
Elimination of Coolant leaks from Machining Centers Door Window – Selection of the best Adhesive through ...
Date Created: 08/19/2020 03:03 PM
2004-Spring_Automotive Excellence_Distilling the Essential Components of Satisfaction and Quality
- Distilling the Essential Components of Satisfaction and Quality by Sherri Loweke and Mark Sickau
- The challenge of making the voice of the customer actionable
- Prioritizing customer service attributes in the automotive ...
Date Created: 07/31/2020 03:02 PM
2018-Spring_Automotive Excellence_AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IMPACT CUSTOMER USAGE AND RELIABILITY
- HOW RIDE SHARING AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IMPACT CUSTOMER USAGE AND RELIABILITY BY JAMES WASILOFF
- LEVELS OF AUTONOMY DEFINED
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE FUNDAMENTALS AND EMERGING NEW CHALLENGES
- DEFINING CUSTOMER PERCEPTION OF ...
Date Created: 07/31/2020 02:28 PM
Want to join us?
If you're currently an ASQ member but not a member of Automotive, contact ASQ customer care and add us to your membership!
If you're not an ASQ member, we hope you'll become a member and select us as one of your divisions!