Guangbin Yang Reliability Symposium
Due to the current situation, the symposium this year has been replaced by a special webinar on 8/19/20 that will be co-hosted by the ASQ Detroit Section.
We had three awesome webinars so far this year:
- 3/30/20: Product and Process Risk Analysis and the Impact on Product Safety, Quality, and Reliability (https://my.asq.org/communities/reviews/item/180/12/964)
- 4/29/20: FCA Intro to Blackbelt & Shainin Training (https://my.asq.org/communities/reviews/item/180/12/1022)
- 6/2//20: Project Planning: Getting More Things Right the First Time (https://my.asq.org/communities/reviews/item/180/12/1242)
Become involved: Would you like to get involved in Division activities?
Would you like to work within your company to be a liaison for the Automotive Division within your company? You could hold events such as virtual lunch n learns with other ASQ members at your company and invite others in your company to come into the ASQ community. Let us know so we can interface with you. You are empowered to carry the ASQ banner and help others to have profound knowledge (Deming). Do you want to develop your leadership skills by leading some of the Divisions activities? Are you retired or soon to retire, and want to help! or come up with activities to recruit young people (even in the high school and grade school level) into the engineering/ manufacturing and to bring them up with quality/lean methods? Or what about reconnecting with ASQ Auto Division Members. We are kicking off a History Committee. Tell us what your passion is? or what you would like to try/or learn to do. There is much to do! Send us an email. If you have suggestions or would like to present a webinars, we welcome your input and participation.
We have our Automotive Division Council meeting 2nd Thursday of month in the evening.
We appreciate you inviting others to join the Automotive Division and also to this myASQ site.
We are migrating data from two other places www.asq.org/auto and http://www.asq-auto.org/.
Lou Ann Lathrop Chair-Elect 2020
Session proposals for WCQI 2021 in Anaheim, CA due August 10th - Do you have topics of interest to Automotive Industry?Session proposals for WCQI 2021 is now available at https://www.abstractscorecard. com/cfp/submit/login.asp? EventKey=YNOKWOKK Please note that the call for session proposals for WCQI 2021 in Anaheim, CA will be available online approx. July 13 th . Please note, the deadline for proposal submissions is Aug. 10 th . All submissions will be ... moreon 07/20/2020 10:43 PM
We had awesome webinars the on 3/30/2020, 4/29/2020 and 6/2/2020. You can find the recordings and presentations here on the myASQ site. moreon 06/08/2020 10:10 PM
2004-Spring_Automotive Excellence_Distilling the Essential Components of Satisfaction and Quality
- Distilling the Essential Components of Satisfaction and Quality by Sherri Loweke and Mark Sickau
- The challenge of making the voice of the customer actionable
- Prioritizing customer service attributes in the automotive ...
Date Created: 07/31/2020 03:02 PM
2018-Spring_Automotive Excellence_AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IMPACT CUSTOMER USAGE AND RELIABILITY
- HOW RIDE SHARING AND AUTONOMOUS VEHICLES IMPACT CUSTOMER USAGE AND RELIABILITY BY JAMES WASILOFF
- LEVELS OF AUTONOMY DEFINED
- AUTONOMOUS VEHICLE FUNDAMENTALS AND EMERGING NEW CHALLENGES
- DEFINING CUSTOMER PERCEPTION OF ...
Date Created: 07/31/2020 02:28 PM
2013-Spring_Automotive Excellence_Quantum Quality Part II
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT Quantum Quality Part 2 by John Lindland
- Solving Technical Problems: Questions drive the tactics by Rob Langdon
Date Created: 07/31/2020 01:55 PM
2012-Spring_Automotive Excellence_Quantum Quality
- PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ASQ Spring 2012 Quantum Quality by John Lindland
- Fixing Things and The Discipline of Language and Thought by John Allen
- Synergistic Partners for the Automobile Industry by Dana W. Clarke
- How companies ...
Date Created: 07/31/2020 01:48 PM
Want to join us?
If you're currently an ASQ member but not a member of Automotive, contact ASQ customer care and add us to your membership!
If you're not an ASQ member, we hope you'll become a member and select us as one of your divisions!