|Member Benefits||Content||myASQ Location|
|Professional Development||Competitive Advantage Newsletters
ASK SQD Discussion Board
Intent to Volunteer
For ease of use, you can access the Service Quality Body of Knowledge (v3.0) HERE.
2022 SQD Nomination Petition Form
Additional nominations from the general SQD membership require submission of a nomination petition, signed by at least 10 Professional members, and submitted to SQD Nominating Chair Polly LeBarron ...
Date Created: 10/05/2021 08:35 PM
2021 A.C. Rosander Scholarship Application
The ASQ Service Quality Division (SQD) offers an annual scholarship for any eligible member, or family member of the Service Quality Division, or an individual sponsored by an eligible SQD member. Please refer to the attached file ...
Date Created: 02/16/2021 10:03 PM
Webinar: World Quality Month 2020 Celebration with Service Quality Division of ASQ
World Quality Month is celebrated in November around the world. American Society for Quality and other international Quality organizations publish guidelines proposing themes and ideas to arrange and manage events during this ...
Date Created: 11/05/2020 08:37 PM
Competitive Advantage Newsletter (2020)
The Service Quality Division produces a regular newsletters for our Members. In this post you will find the newsletters released in 2019. Please check back throughout the year for updates.
If you are interested in contributing to our ...
Date Created: 08/17/2020 09:40 PM
The Service Quality Division has been part of ASQ since 1991, supporting individuals working in the services industry. Our members are from the following types of organizations:
- Financial Services (banking, finance, insurance)
- Hospitality and Travel (hotels, airlines, travel agents, restaurants)
- Professional Services (consultants, legal contract services)
- Regulated Industries (public utilities, transportation)
- Not for Profit Sectors (associations, government agencies)
- Retail Business (customer service, sales/marketing)
- Members of support service functions (manufacturing or service organizations.)
- Anyone interested in learning more about service quality or sharing their experiences and knowledge in service quality.