As many of you know, we are working to revive and strengthen the ASQ community here in Southwest Michigan, and are planning a meeting in the coming weeks to introduce those efforts to you all.
CLICK HERE to JOIN the Microsoft Team Meeting session!
- We are planning a virtual meeting and inviting all of you to attend
- The current planned date and time is Thursday, 01/28 @ 6:00 PM EST
- The final agenda is still being hammered out, but will roughly follow as below:
- Welcome and Intro from Section Leadership
- Recap of December 2020 Meeting Outcomes
- Upcoming Key Events and Efforts
- New Ideas and Feedback
- Next Meeting Agenda/Ideas
- Open Air
- Sign into myasq.org to see updates and network with other members outside of meetings
- Look out for a final agenda closer to the meeting date
- RSVP to this email by replying-all and confirming so an invite to the web call can be sent to you
- Be sure to also place a hold on your calendar as a reminder!