With Susan Gorveatte
Do you want to know how to improve your experience using MyASQ?
Are you interested in finding quality management content in MyASQ?
This talk will help you find answers to quality management issues you or your organization may be facing.
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND
(Advance Registrations is Required)
This webinar is for you if you are:
- An ASQ member or considering Membership
- Looking for Value added Quality Management Content
- A New Quality Professional
- Experienced Quality Professional Seeking to be a Quality Manager
- How to Navigate the QMD Body of Knowledge (BoK)?
- How to Identify Sources for Searching Content
- How to Find Core Quality Management Material
In addition to various local ASQ Section roles and being a board member of the Quality Management Division, Susan is a part of the ASQ Technical Program Committee for World Conference on Quality and Improvement and is the ASQ Content Management Committee Chair for Training and Development. To learn more, visit www.gorveatteconsulting.com