It is normal to attack single symptoms of organizational under-performance as if they are the root causes preventing excellence and transformation. An insightful leader recognizes the true pursuit of excellence is multi-dimensional, constrained by organizational culture, and is a highly complex endeavor. Success requires a transformation system as well as a systems approach to transformation.
This session introduces a new paradigm with an organized way to:
• Connect strategy, daily work and customer insight
• Define intangible knowledge work as concrete, measurable and repeatable
• Determine who “the customer” really is in every context and why it matters
• Inject existing initiatives with a strong customer bias, leveraging current practices
• Strengthen the four areas of performance most measurement systems miss
• Use new tools for outstanding results