Note: Thursday 5:45pm to 7:30pm US-MT meeting
RSVP on Boulder Section’s meeting "Meetup Link"
- Meetup web site does not support IE11, IE10 browsers
- Meetup web site supported browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari
5:45 pm Web Conference Start: Networking, Welcome and Section Business
6:00 pm Presentation
- Speaker: Willy Fabritius, SGS
- Topic: Information Security ISO 27001
- Presentation Slides and Video posted after meeting
- How and why to implement ISO 27001, Information Security Management System (ISMS) in your organization.
- How it interacts and enhances your overall Quality Management System (QMS).
- Will discuss the reasons why you should take Information Security seriously in the context of an ISO 9001 QM system
- Will help you understand how to integrate the systems to ensure that you and all your stakeholders are satisfied with the results
- Bio Willy Fabritius
- Willy has a Masters Degree in Computer Science.
- For more than 25 years, Willy has held management positions with organizations in the private sectors.
- He is a PMP and a Senior Member of ASQ.
- His experience in the quality field goes back to the early 1990s, when he implemented a ISO 9002:1994 QMS at a stamping facility in Germany which went on to be certified in 12 months.
- He is a qualified lead auditor for a variety of standards: ISO 9001, ISO 27001, CSA-STAR, ISO 27701, ISO 22301
- He has audited multiple fortune 100 organizations to these standards.
7:30 pm Web Conference End: meeting over
Place: Web Conference Webex
- Meeting link: TBD
- Meeting number: TBD
- Password: TBD
- Meeting link: TDB
- Meeting number: TDB
- Password: TDB