• What requirements are, and the various levels and types of requirements
• Why getting the software requirements right is so important
• Who needs to be involved -- identifying software requirements stakeholders
• When requirements activities occur in the software development lifecycle
• The how of software requirements, the major activities of software requirements engineering
Linda Westfall is the president of The Westfall Team, which provides software engineering, quality, and project management training and consulting services. Linda has more than 40 years of experience in the software industry. Linda is the author of The Certified Software Quality Engineer Handbook. Linda is a past chair of the ASQ Software Division, a contributor to the PMI PMBOK, an ASQ Fellow, and ASQ CSQE, CMQ/OE, CQA, CBA, a PMI PMP, and has other certifications. Linda’s hobbies include building fireworks and she is a Pyrotechnics Guild International Grand Master.