A presentation for performing a process-based internal audit that complies to the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System standard will be given. The presentation will include examples of auditing a hospital process and a manufacturing process. The presentation will include a discussion about auditing a service company such as a hospital and a manufacturing company. Along with the tools used for process control and a reference for auditing both types of systems.
Presenter: Gary Clem
- Aviation Industry Expert with 33 years’ experience in the maintenance, upgrade and new production design/ development and fabrication of military/ commercial (F14A/D, E2C, F18C/D, C-130, H60 F/H, A320, A350, A380) aircraft.
- US Navy Retired (20 years) Avionics Technician and Instructor.
- Probitas Certified Lead Auditor and Consultant for AS9100 Aviation, Space, and Defense Quality Management System Standard
- Probitas Certified Lead Auditor and Consultant for the ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System Standard.
- Six Sigma Greenbelt Certified from Unison Industries (GE) and Carlisle Interconnect Technologies Corp.
- Senior Quality Engineer for Aerospace Companies.
- Internal Audit Program Manager for Aerospace Companies.
- Supplier Quality Manager for Aerospace Companies.
- Masters of Aeronautical Science from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
- Bachelors Degree from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
Oklahoma City, OK 73104