This dynamic webcast explores using connectional intelligence to boost your leadership skills for career success. You’ll hear real-life stories and leave with an action plan to become a power player in your organization, including:
- How anyone can excel not just through skills and smarts, but through Connectional Intelligence
- Keys to leveraging your networks and connections, and creating contagious positive results
- Successful tactics used to address connectional overload in changing turbulent times
- How leaders create deep connections of fierce loyalty and respect from their team and customers
- How connectionally intelligent leaders outperform the competition and create remarkable results
New to GoToWebinar? Additional Tips and Tricks are located in the resources section of our myASQ community.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. All attendees participating in our webinars for at least 40 minutes are eligible for 0.1 RUs which will be distributed via email after completion of the webinar. A recorded copy of the original webinar will be published on both our YouTube channel and our myASQ community as soon as possible after the event.
Erica speaks on global stages ranging from the World Economic Forum at Davos to companies such as Fedex, Pepsico, and McGraw Hill Financial. Erica writes for Harvard Business Review, Forbes, Fast Company and the Huffington Post. Currently serves as a board member to Lufthansa Innovation Hub. Previously, she worked at Lehman Brothers and Barclays Capital. She has a MPA from Harvard University, a MBA from MIT Sloan, and a BS in Economics from The Wharton School.