City: Eden Prairie
Job ID: 36764
Category: Manufacturing & Operations
Make the most of our world.
Our business is truly global and our culture is eclectic and inclusive. Worldwide we employ a remarkably diverse group of very talented people. People drawn to work with us by a shared curiosity, a desire to think differently. We value people who bring with them unique cultural and professional experiences. Our business thrives on their distinctive perspectives and fresh ideas. And in every location, we challenge our employees to learn, develop and grow with us. We believe in the potential of people.
In the position of Quality Engineer you will provide an ongoing quality support to manufacturing with a focus to prevent product manufacturing variability from affecting product performance with customers. This position also manages supplier quality including support on new product introduction (NPI). Other duties and responsibilities are:
- Lead escalations and manage task forces involved.
- Provide process validation & verification support through data analysis
- Evaluate manufacturing process capabilities and recommend improvements to enhance product quality.
- Support and analyze field defects for variability related causes and implement appropriate changes to screening methods.
As a part of Stratasys, this position requires access to information and/or technology controlled under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). The successful candidate must be a U.S. Citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S. (or, green card holder), protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State.
- Bachelor’s degree in Manufacturing or Quality Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Quality in a production environment
- 2+ years of experience in regulated environment (ISO9001 & AS9100)
- Proficient knowledge of Root Cause Analysis (RCA) including leading CAPA
- Proficient experience in statistical/analytical skills for problem-solving
- Demonstrated ability to lead projects and investigation teams
- ASQ, CQA, CQE, SSBB certification
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT: local travel between locations
There’s a reason Stratasys is a world leader.
For over 30 years we’ve been pioneering 3D Printing technology, solving problems, questioning, inventing and reinventing. Continually asking, “How can we help our customers turn a great idea into a great success?”.
It’s what drives us. Because we want our customers to succeed.
We provide the best products, services and support great thinking deserves.
Giving your ideas the best possible chance of making it. Make it better. Make it with Stratasys.
Stratasys (Nasdaq: SSYS), headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota and Rehovot, Israel, is a leading global provider of 3D printing and additive manufacturing solutions. The company's patented FDM® and PolyJet™ 3D Printing technologies produce prototypes and manufactured goods directly from CAD data for the aerospace, automotive, healthcare, consumer goods and education industries. Stratasys subsidiaries include MakerBot and GrabCAD, and the company operates the digital parts manufacturing service, Stratasys Direct. Stratasys has over 2,000 employees, holds over 1,200 granted or pending additive manufacturing patents globally, and has received more than 30 awards for its technology and leadership.