Steve Reischel: Apr 2023 Resume
Job Searching: Quality Engineer
Location: Boulder CO area
Resume on-line: https://my.asq.org/viewdocument/steve-reischel-apr-2023-resume
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer, proven detailed oriented, independent decision maker and critical thinker.
- Excellent multitasking skills, technical writing, teams and time management abilities.
- Accountable, task orientated and highly energetic while working collaboratively with cross functional teams and stakeholders.
- 25 years of Manufacturing industry (ISO 9001/13485/AS9001) experience
17 years Medical Device Class III & II & 4 years in Aerospace/Defense industry
- DoD Top Secret Clearance: 2011-2014 /li>
- Experience in QE role (Sustaining HW, DQE, PMM, Supplier Mgmt. & SME Process Qualification)
- Lead Mfg. risk management activities (Risk management plan/report, PFMEA) SME approval.
- ISO 9001 Lead Auditor, excellent technical writing skills.
-- First Time Quality Level 3 Coach, DMAIC, Lean Six Sigma training/projects<
- Evaluate product performance and lead cross functional team effort for product continuous improvement (CAPA, SCAR, NCMR & PHO)