Seeking Qualified Judges For Preliminary-round Judging Of The 2019-2020 International Team Excellence Award Process
- Training in ASQ's International Team Excellence Award Criteria, which can be applied to improve teams in your own organization.
- Team judge training, which you can put to use if your organization chooses to develop an internal process to recognize high-performing teams. Note: Use of the ITEA Criteria will require a license fee.
- An opportunity to witness the work of outstanding teams from around the globe.
- Networking opportunities with peers in other companies and industries.
- The potential to be considered a candidate for selection as a Final Round Judge.
- Continuing education unit and recertification unit (CEU/RU) credit from ASQ.
|Application Deadline: August 12, 2019|
"I enjoy participating in ITEA Judging as it allows me to work with other quality professionals in a team environment, providing a great learning experience. Having the opportunity to review the team project submissions allows me to benchmark other organizations, and learn from their application of quality tools and processes."
Director of Quality
Briggs & Stratton Corporation