New Release: The ASQ Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt Handbook, Second Edition
This handbook is a helpful guide to Six Sigma process improvement and variation reduction. Individuals studying to pass the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Yellow Belt (CSSYB) exam will find this comprehensive text invaluable for preparation, and it is also a handy reference for those already working in the field. The handbook offers a comprehensive understanding of the Body of Knowledge (BoK), which will allow readers to support real Six Sigma projects in their current or future roles. This handbook, updated to reflect the 2022 BoK, includes:
- A detailed explanation of each section of the CSSYB BoK
- Essay-type questions in each chapter to test reading comprehension
- Numerous appendices, a comprehensive list of abbreviations, and a glossary of useful terms
- Online content, including practice exam questions
- Source lists, which include webinars, tools and templates, and helpful publications
Govind Ramu is a licensed professional engineer from Ontario, Canada. He has leadership executive education certification from the Stanford Graduate School of Business. Ramu is an ASQ Fellow, recipient of the ASQ Crosby Medal and ASQ LA Simon Collier Quality Award, and holds six ASQ certifications: CMQ/OE, CQE, CSSBB, CQA, CSQE, and CRE. He has coauthored books and standards, and he was the convenor for the ISO 10014: 2021 international standard for which he was awarded an ISO Excellence Award.
Purchase your copy today!