The ASQ Mobile App Is HERE!
Today we are thrilled to announce the official launch of the ASQ Mobile App.
Now you can connect with a tap on your screen—opening up opportunities to explore, share, and learn. The app is intended to complement our robust ASQ.org website and the online myASQ member community. Digital transformation continues to propel the quality industry forward and ASQ wants to provide contemporary ways for you to connect and access resources with your community of peers.
The app is designed to change the way you access and engage with quality content and your global quality community. Anywhere. Anytime.
Here's what the new app can do for you:
- Tap into the rich knowledge of your fellow ASQ members, connecting through the app to share content, ideas, and experiences.
- Stay up to date with real-time society and breaking news in quality to keep you connected and informed on what's trending and what's on the horizon.
- Access member benefits and resources immediately, including articles, videos, templates, and tools to enhance your knowledge and develop yourself professionally.
- Organize and save topic resources that matter to you, utilizing App tools such as notifications, bookmarking, hashtags, and schedule yourself for upcoming ASQ events.
- Network with quality professionals like yourself through direct and group messaging, to make valuable career connections and help you solve your most pressing quality problems and challenges now
- And much more…
Download the ASQ mobile app today and use your existing ASQ login to join!
Google Play Store: https://qrco.de/bbze9P
Apple App Store: https://qrco.de/bbze7F
For more information, read our FAQ, visit ASQ.org or contact our Customer Care if you need assistance.
We are committed to serving you in multiple ways through ASQ.org, myASQ, and our other communication channels, such as the award-wining Quality Progress that underwent its own digital transformation earlier this year. Our goal is to streamline what hits your inbox and allow you to stay connected more efficiently and effectively. We look forward to hearing your thoughts and learning how we can continue to meet your evolving communication preferences.