|ASQ invites you to submit presentation proposals for the 2021 World Conference on Quality and Improvement on May 23 – 26, 2021 in Anaheim, CA, by September 4, 2020
We understand the uncertainty surrounding plans well into 2021, and are working to provide an event experience that is impactful, accessible and safe for the entire quality community.
Encompassing more than manufacturing integrity, today’s concept of quality represents an enterprise-wide philosophy including all facets of organizational excellence. In recognition of the vital connection among excellence, digital transformation, and deep cultural improvement, WCQI 2021 showcases quality’s myriad contributions to organizational excellence, and celebrates 75 years of bringing quality professionals together to explore quality’s distinctive ability to transform people, processes, and organizations.
- WCQI 2021 will be a hybrid conference, featuring a blend of virtual and in-person education, exhibits and networking
- Speakers can select a virtual or in-person presentation format as part of their application process
- The new call for Proposals deadline is September 4, 2020
Areas of Focus
Deadline for submissions in September 4, 2020. Submit your proposal today
- Quality Foundations
- Strengthening the Supply Chain with Quality Risk Management
- The Quality Revolution will be Digitalized
- Profiles in Excellence