Hartford, CT CT 06103
We invite you to the 2nd Annual Reliability, Maintenance & Managing Risk Conference to be held on August 2-3, 2022 (with pre- and post-conference courses to be offered Aug 1 & 4), in Hartford, CT.
The RMMR 2022 is sponsored by the American Society for Quality, Reliability and Risk Division, and it is a forum for quality and reliability practitioners, asset and risk managers, statisticians, and academic researchers to share and learn from each other.
The goal of this conference is to share practical tools and methods to meet the ever-growing challenges of the 21st century.
Topics include but are not limited to the following:
• Reliability Modeling
• Lifetime Analysis
• Repairable Systems Analysis
• Reliability Growth Modeling
• Accelerated Testing
• System Reliability Modeling and Analysis
• Prognostics and Health Management
• Maintenance Models and Methodologies
• Warranty Data Analysis
• Software Reliability
• Risk Modeling and Asset Management
• Big Data and IoT Applications for Reliability Improvement