with Sandra L. Furterer & Douglas C. WoodWednesday August 3, 2022 at 5:00 pm Central/ 6:00 pm Eastern
(Advance Registration Required)Webinar Series - Preparing for Process Analysis
Do you have attribute (pass-fail) measures that may not be reliable?
This talk will help you understand how attribute metrics may miss providing reliable and accurate data. You may have this issue if you have many people making judgements and suspect they are not all following the same standards.
This webinar is for you if you are:
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Vice president or Director of quality or process improvement
- Quality manager
- Quality engineer
- Quality supervisor
- Quality professional seeking deeper knowledge of measures
- How well others are conforming to known requirements/standards
- How well associates are conforming to themselves over time
- How existing requirements are sufficient for quality inspectors