with Ted Schorn
July 12, 2023 at 5:30 pm Central/ 6:30 pm Eastern
This talk will review the visual inspection process and utilize good quality engineering practice to the elements that lead to errors, recognizing and accounting for the relevant human factors.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- Responsible for quality where visual inspection is utilized
- Considering AI/neural net or machine vision systems but gasp at the cost or difficulty of application
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!
In this informative 60-minute webinar, you will learn:
- The visual inspection process sequence.
- How humans see and the limitations of human vision.
- Process elements responsible for miss and false alarm rates and effective countermeasures.