with Zac Jarrard
December 6, 2023 at 5:00 pm Central/6:00 pm Eastern
(advanced registration required)
There is a lot of optimism and some concern about where industry is going in the future.
A lot of thought leaders have shared different points of view regarding where quality fits in the future of work.
This session will:
- Provide an overview of Quality 4.0
- Examine key aspects of Quality 4.0 with regards to people, process, and technology.
- Share some thoughts on how quality professions can thrive in a Quality 4.0 environment and beyond.
This webinar is for you if you are:
- Leading process improvement projects
- Implementing new quality management systems
CLICK HERE TO ATTEND!
In this informative 45-minute webinar, you will learn:
- Basic definitions regarding Quality 4.0
- How Quality 4.0 applies to people, process and technology
- How to thrive in a technology driven world