My company has been performing our own internal audit (we are ISO9001 certified) using our own employee resources, with limited resources it is a pain to stay on top, so I am look to find an outside consultant to do this. Does anyone have good recommendation? What are the key factor to how to pick one?
I am happy to discuss further possibilities to help your business.
My consulting business has expertise in Quality Management Systems and I do audit companies as extended capability for them.
I can connect with you off line if you would like.
My profile / expertise is further described on my linkedin profile. https://www.linkedin.com/in/deborahacoviello/
- Local (to avoid travel expenses)
- Willing to use e-audits/virtual audits? (see: http://www.amazonconsultinginc.com/auditing/)
- Do they need industry experience?
- Are you focused primarily on compliance to ISO or will you also want broader evaluations?
- Any required education or auditor certification?
I'd definitely start by contacting your local ASQ section.