I'd like to know what type of features might be helpful, etc. If you could take a few minutes and answer the questions below, it would be very helpful. If you don't want to answer the questions, just reply to this thread with ideas about what might be useful in an auditing app.
All feedback is appreciated.
1. Would you use an app during an audit?
2. For Quality Management Systems that you audit, which standard do you audit to most often? (ISO 9001, ISO 13485, 21 CFR 820, AS9100C, 14 CFR 21, etc.)
3. If you had an app that could perform talk to text would you use it during audit interviews?
4. What parts of the audit process would a smartphone or tablet app best facilitate?
(1) Audit scheduling (2) Preparation (3) Audit interviews (4) Process tracing (5) Audit report (6) Corrective Actions (7) Corrective Action Effectiveness (8) The entire audit process
5. If you had an app that could facilitate QMS auditing, do you prefer Android or iOS? Smartphone or Tablet? Other?
6. Would you pay $20/year for an app to help with auditing or would you prefer to have a free app with Ads?
7. Please forward this list of questions to someone else that also performs audits or manages an audit schedule to get their feedback.
Thanks! -Joe W.